Asics Love?!? Where is it?

New Gore-tex GR's. The black and aquamarine pair is looking good.

asics-gel-lyte-v-gore-tex-august-2015-1.jpg

Got my Cervidae II's in from Concepts only to find this nonsense on my pair. Anyone ever have any luck getting a replacement or a discount from Concepts for garbage pairs of shoes?
That's awful, man. The truth is quality control on this pair was nonexistent. My original pair was very ****** up (posted pics here) I contacted the shop that I bought from, and they contacted ASICS and managed to get me another pair for free. The only problem is that pair is slightly ****** up as well. And like 2-3 other pairs I've seen from friends came ****** up too. It's really sad, this was one of my faves from this year. Hopefully you can get sorted.

Saw kimonos in person and like someone else mentioned, the gold details on the sockliner killed it for me.
Hope to pick the kakishibus up on discount eventually though

Just a quick question, I'm looking to get the mamba pack and have read to go .5 size up on the gel lyte iii and v for wide feet. Would the fit be the same for the gel respector as well? Thanks in advance fellas.

Just a quick question, I'm looking to get the mamba pack and have read to go .5 size up on the gel lyte iii and v for wide feet. Would the fit be the same for the gel respector as well? Thanks in advance fellas.
Id go true to size on the Respector. Thats my favorite from the pack by the way, love the cream....

Back
Top Bottom