Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I do think there is a difference tho between feeding the resellers who cop the latest release just to put it online and try to make a few bucks and feeding the "resellers" who are just collectors selling off old rare pairs for market price. As nice as it would be to cop a old ronnie release for retail thats never gonna happen. 

Those of you who never ever pay resell...does that mean when you sell a wanted pair 5 years down the road do you sell for retail or do you "resell" for profit at a fair market price? Probably the later. My point is, people will continue to pay resell price for the wanted pairs. Thats not ruining the game. Buying from a reseller 2 days after the release for 50% more is.

I don't resell.

People are entitled to spend however much they want on whatever they want, personally I wouldn't but I know a lot of rich folk and money isn't an issue for these guys, it's constantly coming in more than they can spend, so it's nothing to rich folk.  If you ain't got real money and blowing $600 dollars on shoes however, then you got to get your priorities right lol.

Exactly. How someone chooses to spend their money is their business. Everyone looks at things differently and Value vs Waste is different for everyone and at varying levels as well. What I am willing to spend and my limitations on copping pairs varies from the next individual. And in more extreme cases no amount is justified if the person doesn't share the same interest so it becomes an automatic waste. Just seems that some individuals have the view that you must be wrong because you don't think like them or share their limitations, whether those limitations are self imposed or not. I on the other hand don't care what another spends, only when they beat me on an auction hahaha. Seriously though, I would never in my current situation spend 5-6k on some yeezys for example, but is someone else does I don't judge. Maybe they got $$$ like that and it doesn't matter to them. But I will shake my head at a person skipping mortgage payments and their families going without just to stunt. Whether it's shoes or whatever.

Today's wear...

Guys if you have 600usd in hand and can buy either soleflys or volcanoes or flamingos for that price which one are you buying?

Id cop the soleflys i think. No black shoes yet in my closet. Lol
I'd go with volcanoes...  I like the GLV the most so for me it'd be volcanoes>flamingos>solefly

Guys if you have 600usd in hand and can buy either soleflys or volcanoes or flamingos for that price which one are you buying?

Id cop the soleflys i think. No black shoes yet in my closet. Lol

Too bad none of those can be had For that price DS.

Footpatrols aren't terrible, but aren't too impressive either. I'm on the fence. They definitely look just like the Kayanos they came out with. 

The FP's look ok. I think it has nice fall colors. Very similar to the kayanos. If I'm able to scoop for retail then I'd pull the trigger

Back
Top Bottom