Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I predict a salty morning online tomorrow. I hope the wider release next weekend is just that and not a single FSR or less at each of the retailers.

I predict a salty morning online tomorrow. I hope the wider release next weekend is just that and not a single FSR or less at each of the retailers.

I expect there not to be much more than a single run at each retailer, being that the number of shops getting em is a tad large.

Honestly I even see them going quick at STA.

my attention span and short pockets will be the death of me.

idk if i can hold off for that long.

re: copped the mowabb am lights of size? in the middle of my bartending shift last night.

wth is wrong w me

Today...

So I traded and extra pair of ECP Knicks I had with a buddy for these. I'm happy with them!  The suede is extremely soft, Comfort is top notch and the colorway is unique!                          

Seems like these won't be too difficult to get:

US Retailers that will carry the Saint Alfred x Asics Gel-Lyte III on June 15th:
Kicks Hawaii
Bodega
Concepts
Nice Kicks
KITH
Alive and Well
Burn Rubber
UBIQ
Atmos
Wish
Undefeated
Proper
Extra Butter
BAIT
Blends
Commonwealth
Packer Shoes

So I traded and extra pair of ECP Knicks I had with a buddy for these. I'm happy with them!  The suede is extremely soft, Comfort is top notch and the colorway is unique!                          
IMO, out of all the pics i've seen, ironically enough, it looks the best in this ****** phone pic haha

They would be so fresh with those white laces and a white midsole... Your boy is lucky, good trade for him..

Last edited:
Yeah... My pictures are as horrible as it gets!  Lol   I did take them against the grey color on the rug to show that they are more on the greenish side of the color spectrum. I was lucky enough to triple up on the Knicks colorway so I still have a backup. If I didn't then I would have hesitated a little at first. Now that I have them it was a no brainer although I know the value of the Knicks will always be higher.

Did you go with your normal GL3 size? Another dude here who had a pair talked about going up at least half a size due to the inner material and insole.

I wear a size 10 in GL3's and stuck with a size 10. While on foot I think they feel just like the Knicks\perfect. I feel the only difference is when sliding your foot in and out of the shoe since the leather lining holds your foot a little more. Even the leather lining on these are super soft!

Damn, these are going to be that limited tomorrow? I struck out on the ECP, I'm sure I will strike out on these too then. 

What's a fair price for Knicks? I'm dealing with someone right now and I'm not trying to get taken.

Back
Top Bottom