Asics Love?!? Where is it?

best picture of them is the one from SF cover...

Nice summertime shoe... way nicer than the STA's imo... can't wait

I'm personally glad that the flamingos are dropping in July, can't be spending all this money, STAs and Cncpts pairs have me excited. Very disappointed to read about the no gumsole deal. Just looked at the STA pics and you can tell too.

I hope a lot more people decide to pass on the STA's to make an easier cop on Saturday...IMO these are some simple dope shoes..getting to old to be flashing loud colored kicks (even though some do look dope)

Excited for all these GLVs we are about to get. Guarantee RF starts going ham with them next year.

Not to mention all of the other collab possibilities! I agree though, pumped for these to come back :smokin

FYI the FTL on 8th st and broadway by the R train has the Emerald and Infared Gel lyte 3 c/ws fresh in stock for about $85

Thank me later
happy.gif

Any idea whether these will see a US release? They're available for pre-order overseas (July shipment) but I haven't seen anything else about them.

I just found unused GT-II Netherlands pair for around 75 USD including taxes, but it seems they are 0,5 above my size.

I wear 8,5 US (42,5 EUR) in AM1 but these shoes are 41,5 EUR and as far as I know it means 9 US in GT-II sizes, right?

It would be great if anyone can give sizing information on these shoes, since I think price is really good!

If they're $75 and legit, I'd buy first and ask questions last.
Yea I'm pretty sure they are legit, they are selling overstock right now.

I guess, people who live in my country didn't like the colours so much because they have some other sizes avaliable too.

A few on foot shots of these... came in yesterday. Glad I went with my instinct and picked them up... love 'em. For those that did snag them cheaper, elsewhere, my props to you. :pimp:
I did receive the rope laces with them, but really didnt like any of the laces provided.

great pics man , extremely happy i pulled the trigger on these as well . unDSed mine yest -- went with the black laces

Back
Top Bottom