Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Really wanted a pair of the FP, but I kept getting the spinning wheel. They had my size too....Oh well. 

Y'all going with your normal GL3 size or .5 down with the FPs because of the leather liner?

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of love for the Kois in this thread and never understood it.... I personally wouldn't buy or wear them... No hate... I just can't believe what I've see them command on ebay...
I've seen more that don't like in this thread than like
I'm still mad they dropped the same day as Chicago 1s. Everywhere i looked online after that day were sold out.
I wanted those the most out of any Anniversary Asics. I don't like them enough to pay that absurd resale for my size tho.lol

Last edited:
Why would A Few drop them before release date? seems strange to me.

Was there another site that dropped them already too?

Afew always does instore first IIRC, i think all those orders would get cancelled, but hope they fulfill them for those who got through anyway!

Not sure if anyone posted this but 30 percent off all sale items on villa. Just copped the Easter pack gt2 and glv for 125 shipped. Code is School30

Code can't work on the cranes too.

Might just grab the full bloom GL3s to do a super green custom though.

Could anyone who have those comment on how they fit? Big like leather lined GL3s, or same size as GLVs?

Last edited:
Very impressed with these....pictures definitely don't do them any justice. Quality wise, they're probably on par with the Cncpts BTPs. I went with my usual size 11 and they fit me like all the rest of my GLIII's. Comes with two 3 sets of laces total, two different green flats, and a 3m/green rope. Also comes with two sets of insoles, one leather and one perforated. The sole is kind of a translucent smoke grey with yellowish speckles. If you're on the fence about them, I'd highly recommend them. Pics aren't the best, and I didn't filter them much. I tried to keep them as close to the actual color as possible.

Back
Top Bottom