Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I've seen more that don't like in this thread than like
I'm still mad they dropped the same day as Chicago 1s. Everywhere i looked online after that day were sold out.
I wanted those the most out of any Anniversary Asics. I don't like them enough to pay that absurd resale for my size tho.lol
Chicago 1s are my favorite sneaker of all time period, gel lyte 3s are my favorite runner. I was at the Chicago campout just hoping somehow a koi would drop in my lap later. Feel your pain on that one.

Last edited:
Very impressed with these....pictures definitely don't do them any justice. Quality wise, they're probably on par with the Cncpts BTPs. I went with my usual size 11 and they fit me like all the rest of my GLIII's. Comes with two 3 sets of laces total, two different green flats, and a 3m/green rope. Also comes with two sets of insoles, one leather and one perforated. The sole is kind of a translucent smoke grey with yellowish speckles. If you're on the fence about them, I'd highly recommend them. Pics aren't the best, and I didn't filter them much. I tried to keep them as close to the actual color as possible.

NEED ASAP.

Very impressed with these....pictures definitely don't do them any justice. Quality wise, they're probably on par with the Cncpts BTPs. I went with my usual size 11 and they fit me like all the rest of my GLIII's. Comes with two 3 sets of laces total, two different green flats, and a 3m/green rope. Also comes with two sets of insoles, one leather and one perforated. The sole is kind of a translucent smoke grey with yellowish speckles. If you're on the fence about them, I'd highly recommend them. Pics aren't the best, and I didn't filter them much. I tried to keep them as close to the actual color as possible.

Thanks for the pics. Glad I have a pair secured. And a second set of insoles is a neat idea. I'm sure the perf insoles are going to be really comfortable. I'm definitely looking forward to this Saturday.

Last edited:
Will most likely get cancelled, has now changed to instore first, I ordered as well but not holding out much hope, good luck to those who did though!

It is slowly starting to appear that they're going to be levels to this FP release.

Back
Top Bottom