Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Why do you guys think it will be near impossible to get a hold of the Hanon's? 

Is it because most of the pairs will be in Europe?

Most stores will just do in-store release only? 
Plus Hanon actually does pretty dope collabs, so there's that...

lol so you're basically implying i just answered my own question? @Blake P

Can somebody please enlighten me on specifics on why you think it will be hard to obtain the Hanon's from the shops that have been receiving the 25th Anniversary collabs stateside?

Last edited:
From what it seems, Hanons have been the most anticipated 25th along with the Kois. Official/high quality pics aren't even out and everyone is already calling auto-cop. I'd imagine all the same spots get their usual allocation and Hanon gets the majority since it's theirs. Hope everyone is able to eat on RD.....seems like it's gonna be a rough release

Why do you guys think it will be near impossible to get a hold of the Hanon's? 

Is it because most of the pairs will be in Europe?

Most stores will just do in-store release only? 
Yes and Yes.  I have a couple friend that live near Hanon and they said that people are coming out of left field asking for a proxy.  Both of them said they're not even going to try for them instore.

Word. Thanks for the concise response y'all.

So the Hanon release in other words is going to be like what Dj Khaled says, "Don't play yourself"

Last edited:
It's gonna be a like winning the shoe lotto for those lucky cats that end up copping a pair.

Last edited:
Hate that my Blue Ribbons got cancelled. Was really looking forward to getting them in.
If the extras I ordered don't get cancelled, I'll let you know. I got nervous when the UPS site wasn't updating so I ordered more in case my ****zz was lost. They're a size 10, too, your size. 

Back
Top Bottom