Asics Love?!? Where is it?

if the St alfreds were an RF collab instead the hype would be insane.  people tryna say the sta asics are all hype but how much hype does sta have?

it was 100 people lined up at st alfreds come saturday morning, about 50 got the shoes and its only like  5 pairs on ebay.  People were lined up because they legit liked the shoe.  One of the first times i've ever seen that kinda line up, especially for non-nikes

meanwhile yall hyping the flamingos which are weak as hell.  the colors are nice but on foot thats gonna be a weak shoe.  Im questioning yall eyes right now

some of you are more fieg beasts then you would like to admit

its only like  5 pairs on ebay.  People were lined up because they legit liked the shoe.  One of the first times i've ever seen that kinda line up, especially for non-nikes

meanwhile yall hyping the flamingos which are weak as hell.  the colors are nice but on foot thats gonna be a weak shoe.  Im questioning yall eyes right now

blablablabla....IMO Flamingos, ECPs, Navy/Orange >>>>>>>>>> STAs ...... end of the story.

Last edited:
while some of you scoop up the black aqua 5's this weekend......I'll be scooping up the STA's
tongue.gif

blablablabla....IMO Flamingos, ECPs, Navy/Orange >>>>>>>>>> STAs ...... end of the story.
I agree with yours. Don't see why dude is salty that people don't like the STAs if anything that makes his life easier copping them. IMO it's not like they are the worst gl3 colorway it's just we have been spoiled with ones much better from other collabs recently as well as asics stepping up their GR game. It's cool that they stuck to their inspiration but it just came out a bit too bland for a lot of people. To each his own though. If you like, it you like it. If you don't, you don't. No need to tell people that their opinion is wrong just because theirs is different from yours.

On to some news here's some future releases coming down the line. This comes from a pretty reliable source but don't set the dates in stone just yet.

Asics x Extra Butter NYC
Gel saga "cottonmouth" pink/blue/white
GL3 "copperhead" black/blue
December release

As expected RF is doing a GLV, only info I have seen on it is that it is gonna be RED and a November release.

Obvious that Asics is making a HUGE push into the market this year and right now they are basically standing un apposed. NB has been so quiet with their collabs this year that they honestly are pretty much handing it to them. The competition for that spot in the market is actually good for us though, it will only lead to better and better collabs as well as more thought put into GR colorways.

Last edited:
Obvious that Asics is making a HUGE push into the market this year and right now they are basically standing un apposed. NB has been so quiet with their collabs this year that they honestly are pretty much handing it to them. The competition for that spot in the market is actually good for us though, it will only lead to better and better collabs as well as more thought put into GR colorways.
Yeah NB is being very quiet this year and almost every collab has stay EU and ASIA regions. Asics on the otherhand aare whoring it out in the collabs department and i love it. 

Great News about tthose Extra Butter releases, the only shop around NYC that i havent been to

laugh.gif
. Dudes was begging mods for RF's asics to have its own thread...I come in here for info on the St Alfred's and I see the Flamingos being talked about
laugh.gif
. Still don't understand the logic between two different threads talking about the same shoes
roll.gif
RF asics are still asics, I think they wanted that mod just to direct all the shipping info requests and the hype that filled pages, even some arguing, I'm sure it'll pick up. Watch when the time gets closer to the flamingos, people are going to start posting here and others will start pressuring them to use the RF thread (which is wanted).

Hey guys I'm really interested in copping the St. Alfred pair. I'm from Canada and I don't really have much experience dealing with international stores on a release day like this. Anybody have any suggestions to offer an amateur as to which store is the best in terms of shipping? Any Canadian NTers with some advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hey guys I'm really interested in copping the St. Alfred pair. I'm from Canada and I don't really have much experience dealing with international stores on a release day like this. Anybody have any suggestions to offer an amateur as to which store is the best in terms of shipping? Any Canadian NTers with some advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
at the end of the day, shipping is shipping. as long as they can get it to you there shouldnt be much concern for this.

Disagree. NB is killing it with their GRs. As for collabs idk what you mean by quiet because each time a collab releases the NB thread blows up.

if the St alfreds were an RF collab instead the hype would be insane.  people tryna say the sta asics are all hype but how much hype does sta have?

it was 100 people lined up at st alfreds come saturday morning, about 50 got the shoes and its only like  5 pairs on ebay.  People were lined up because they legit liked the shoe.  One of the first times i've ever seen that kinda line up, especially for non-nikes

:lol:. I'll still never understand why men are so concerned with what other men like on their feet. If someone is a "Fieg beast", so what? I like the saint Alfred asics. Am I a saint Alfred beast? The logic is ******ed and you need to ask yourself why do you care about what the next man likes on his feet.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT KIND OF STORES SELL THE COLANBS??? I'm in Dallas and honestly can't find anywhere that sells the RF collabs and things like that. NEW BALANCES TOO

laugh.gif
Yea. I take that back. RF should have his own thread. Folks in here don't care for quality and color execution. I'm outta here. I'll be back when those Camo's release.
laugh.gif
. Dudes was begging mods for RF's asics to have its own thread...I come in here for info on the St Alfred's and I see the Flamingos being talked about
laugh.gif
. Still don't understand the logic between two different threads talking about the same shoes
roll.gif
thought you werent coming back in here until the camos released? Oh i see, STAs are a limited collab so that brought you back.  congratulations, you disappoint me..
RF asics are still asics, I think they wanted that mod just to direct all the shipping info requests and the hype that filled pages, even some arguing, I'm sure it'll pick up. Watch when the time gets closer to the flamingos, people are going to start posting here and others will start pressuring them to use the RF thread (which is wanted).
EXACTLY, info about his ASICS can still be posted here.  the other thread is the RF COLLAB thread, so any RF "designed" shoes can be brought up there, its not limited to just asics..
RF asics are only sold through his stores: two b&ms(in NYC) and his webstore

Last edited:
EXACTLY, info about his ASICS can still be posted here.  the other thread is the RF COLLAB thread, so any RF "designed" shoes can be brought up there, its not limited to just asics..

this.

def needed it too. that way every time he drops mercer pants or whatever, sizing of the pants and random talk about them won't be in an all things asics thread (like it was b4)... not to mention a million posts about shipping confirmations and such about a RF shoe some of us may not even care about, but were forced to try to discuss other asics releases in the midst of all that...

it works perfectly over on SC, and keeps all the "just here for the RF's" beasts out of our way...

any north nj cats w/ info please PM.

does the GSP or willowbrook stores have the GR asics in stock?

mainly looking for red, emerald, and orange blaze pairs. 

thanks in advance.

Would like to try to do an in-store stock locate order at Footlocker or Champs for the infrared and the emerald gel lyte III's. Does anybody know the sku's for those 2? I'd appreciate it, thanks

any north nj cats w/ info please PM.

does the GSP or willowbrook stores have the GR asics in stock?

mainly looking for red, emerald, and orange blaze pairs. 

thanks in advance.
not sure about GSP or willowbrook, but the footaction in jersey gardens has the GR gl3s.  not the footlocker GRs though (emerald and the orange blaze)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom