Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just got an e-mail from Lowtex and Kicks Lab. They said that since there were so many people trying to reserve, they have changed all the reservations to a lottery and will let us know if we won on a later date. :x

At least that's what it translated to. Gonna give them a ring now.

unreal :smh:

Yup, it's official. All reservations changed to lottery. Confirmed by my Japanese buddy.

tired.gif

i guess i was wrong earlier thinking i secured my pair. my translator was ineffective. welp here's my email from kickslab translated by google

Yup, it's official. All reservations changed to lottery. Confirmed by my Japanese buddy.

tired.gif
They dropped the damn ball with this ish. Just when I thought they had a good thing going with the preorder they go and mess it up. Heated af. 

Last edited:
If Kicks Lab were real Samurai, they'd take their own lives rather than face this humiliation lol. j/k. Sorry to hear fellas. I'd be as pissed as y'all, but I was 3.5 hrs too late anyway. 

Update: My buddy said he received yet ANOTHER e-mail from LOWTEX, this one saying his size is guaranteed.

I haven't gotten any like that yet :frown:

i just received another email from kickslab stating that there will be no lottery. Lottery system was initiated due to limited stock in sizes. we'll just hope for the best[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom