Asics Love?!? Where is it?

it got lost in the move, but i like how i came in here and said last month that those neptune sagas would be dropping soon and the kith guy tried to say i was wrong.

what was the point in that?

i ended up right. >D

anyways, while everyone was beasting on those ugly woei's i was able to pick up slam jams finally for a decent price a few weeks ago...

amazing colorway, great quality, and one of the last asics i feel like i need in my collection.

Missed out on the Kithstrike while driving to the gym. Hopefully I'll be able to cop when they actually release. In the meantime, I'm definitely trying to get those Netherlands GT2s...

Already got my shipping confirmation from kith. excited to see these at my door tomorrow!

pretty sure kith doesn't double box..... my package is 2 pounds :lol: awesome.

Stoked to have gotten the Blue and Yellow BAITs last night, no clue how I missed the #KITHSTRIKE, saw the link pop up on twitter.. clicked.. and they were all gone in my size..

Already got my shipping confirmation from kith. excited to see these at my door tomorrow!
pretty sure kith doesn't double box..... my package is 2 pounds :lol: awesome.

Kith does double box bro. Shipping confirmation same day is dope. Glad to have these in the collection early. No tapping F5 for me that morning lol

Kith does double box bro. Shipping confirmation same day is dope. Glad to have these in the collection early. No tapping F5 for me that morning lol

weird, i'd think that it'd be at least 4 pounds.. but it says 2 on my ups tracking. o well, we'll see. stoked.

Probably an attempt to see if they can save some money on shipping. It's ridiculous they even charge $14 bucks for shipping. It sure as hell doesn't cost that much to ship 2 pounds via UPS

Anyone know how the Gel Sagas fit?
Gel Sagas fit .5 big. I'm an 11.5, but I fit an 11 in the model.

After Ronnie and Pete, another one of the Kith guys, tweeted near 12:30 about "something" happening on Friday, I started refreshing the main page on Kith. Sure enough, the Kithstrike hit at 1:00, and I got through. These will do for now, but I have been on the hunt for Navy-Aqua GLIIIs for months already. If anyone has or knows where I can find an 11-12 in those, let me know. Might even swap the Neptunes for them...

Last edited:
Nice super blues up there! Props to those that lucked up on the KithStrike. I'll be on a flight to Toronto at 11am Friday, so praying that the wifi is on point! haha.

Thanks for that link to the gel sagas up there too. Couldn't pass on another pair for that price.

I'm mad I got put on to Ronni Fieg so late. There are so many dope colorways that he dropped, but will probably never get to cop. I won't miss any from now on though. lol

Neptunes just got here and I am very happy with the shoe, only thing I can say is that they are wayyyyyyyyy too big. Definitely should've did more research before I hopped on my usual size of 8.5. Asics really do run big, I'd say.

Back
Top Bottom