Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hi man, thanks a lot for offering! I was actually thinking of picking up their latest instapump fury (flight jacket). I know this belongs in another thread but while actually posting there, someone suggested I will probably get help in the asics thread as I assume a lot of people shop from Japanese sites for obvious reasons.
Sent you a PM.

For today

Love the desert packs, shame they don't have my size. It would've been an insta buy, especially at that price

ASICS offer a range of shoes in this class, all of which incorporate a variety of technologies designed to increase arch stability for runners choice who need greater ANTI-PRONATION support.

Just received the Dark Chocolate Tartufo GLV (black/brown pair) and they are gorgeous in person. I copped them release day since I was waiting for this cw to drop for a while now being as I’m a sucker for anything black/brown mixed. Figured I would post my impressions here for anyone who was on the fence about them:

In hand, the quality on the leather and suede is amazing. The black ostrich leather is thick and smooth while the brown suede is rich, buttery soft. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting such premium materials on them since I haven’t had a pair of Asics in a while. I even forgot how comfortable they are. The Dark Chocolate Tartufo definitely blew me away though and did not disappoint in the least. I like them so much that I just doubled up. I really wouldn’t sleep on this cw if you were eyeing them. It’s a real winner.

Last edited:

Just received the Dark Chocolate Tartufo GLV (black/brown pair) and they are gorgeous in person. I copped them release day since I was waiting for this cw to drop for a while now being as I’m a sucker for anything black/brown mixed. Figured I would post my impressions here for anyone who was on the fence about them:

In hand, the quality on the leather and suede is amazing. The black ostrich leather is thick and smooth while the brown suede is rich, buttery soft. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting such premium materials on them since I haven’t had a pair of Asics in a while. I even forgot how comfortable they are. The Dark Chocolate Tartufo definitely blew me away though and did not disappoint in the least. I like them so much that I just doubled up. I really wouldn’t sleep on this cw if you were eyeing them. It’s a real winner.
Jelly, but I still wanna grab for below retail if possible. Meanwhile, my SadderWednesday continues.... 

Jelly, but I still wanna grab for below retail if possible. Meanwhile, my SadderWednesday continues.... 
Totally understandable, but I definitely think they are well worth their conservative retail price. Based on the collab-worthy quality materials used, I would have probably even payed $150-$170 retail for them easy if that’s what they were priced at originally. $130 feels like a steal.
laugh.gif

Also forgot to mention that they come with two sets of laces: one black set and one brown set, in case anyone was wondering.

Back
Top Bottom