Asics Love?!? Where is it?

LPU

Question for you guys about GLV construction.  I got my first pair and it feels like there are some inconsistencies in the insole.  So I took out the insole and noticed that the unevenness that I was feeling was from the weird hard light colored liner under the insole.  

Does it have a specific purpose and can I remove it?  It's glued in very very well but I wanted to make sure I wasn't damaging anything by removing it.  Thanks in advance!

Question for you guys about GLV construction.  I got my first pair and it feels like there are some inconsistencies in the insole.  So I took out the insole and noticed that the unevenness that I was feeling was from the weird hard light colored liner under the insole.  

Does it have a specific purpose and can I remove it?  It's glued in very very well but I wanted to make sure I wasn't damaging anything by removing it.  Thanks in advance!
ive only owned one GLV so far, and it felt kinda lumpy to me.

how do gel lyte iii's fit compared to roshes/flyknit 4.0s

I rock an 11 in 3 different flyknit models i own and a 10.5 fits me perfectly in Roshes, don't know which the gel lyte iii is more comparable to. and also how the space in the toe area is

also, do the NS models fit differently from the other gl3's?

Last edited:
Tried them on in a store, toe box felt tight. Even with a half size up (my flyknit size.) went a full size up and they were a little big, idk how they break in I really like a pair I saw online.

Not sure if anyone else has even had to go a full size from their Roshe/a half size up from their flyknit size.

Last edited:
Surprised to see not a lot of people here picked up the black/brown Dark Chocolate GLV colorway from the Tartufo pack that recently released. IMO it's the best non-collab Asics release in a long time. The materials are quality and they really have that Da Vinci vibe.

Found some great on feet and in hand shots of them on IG via @kicks.guy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom