Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^
Speaking of which, haven't seen the new ones posted? Or did I completely miss it? Apologies if so, I'll blame it on the lack of a gallery...
Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 2.17.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 6.37.55 PM.png

Wow, the Asics x Sneakersness "Passport" just dropped out of nowhere (was scheduled on FL Europe for october 10th …) and sold out quickly.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-12 um 10.13.08.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-12 um 10.13.08.png
    529.9 KB · Views: 61
I don't see the similarity between the souvenir jackets and the sneakerness. Are you saying the sneakerness joints are even more underwhelming in person?

anyone else find it odd that the souvenir jacket 2 is navy blue? you rarely see navy blue vintage souvenir jackets. the first one in black makes total sense. i would think white, royal blue, cream, or even red would make more sense.

Anyone with the WOOd WOODS point me in the direction for sizing recommendation based on my signature as reference?

I heard they run narrow or something? (will rep!)

Anyone with the WOOd WOODS point me in the direction for sizing recommendation based on my signature as reference?

Same NMD size as you and I went with 10. Fits very well, though it felt pretty snug at first.

i went tts and they're perfect. I also tried my gl3 sz and they were a bit big

^ Those were such a major let down after gemini and da vincis and I don't even like geminis mismatch action

Went with my GL3/5 size US12 and they fit perfect - super comfy too! Reps to @threegeees for pointing them out, got them for retail.

Same NMD size as you and I went with 10. Fits very well, though it felt pretty snug at first.

So essentially UK9 right? Not sure on the sizing tables. And sounds like a .5 up for both of us.

i went tts and they're perfect. I also tried my gl3 sz and they were a bit big

Hey man i'm not sure about GL3 sizing or what nots...this is my first pair of Asics anything lol.

Went with my GL3/5 size US12 and they fit perfect - super comfy too! Reps to @threegeees for pointing them out, got them for retail.

As above :smile:

Thanks all.

My girl is looking into a pair of asics for running..

I don't know anything about them lol.

Recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom