Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My girl is looking into a pair of asics for running..

I don't know anything about them lol.

Recommendations?

Lol well the first part of his response is correct at least. You need to take her into a running store so they can analyze her running. If she pronates (ankles roll inward excesively while running) she will need a stability shoe. (Kayano, Noosa, or the GT series). If she has normal pronation/no pronation she can get neutral running shoes which there are a lot more of to choose from. That's a good place to start and do some research on a few models you would want to try in each.

Anyone have a DS US12 St Alfred GLIII that would trade for a US11.5? If anyone has any leads lmk!

HMU thru DM, no 12, but do have a 12.5, bought direct through STA, they gave me the option of 12 or 12.5 and I mistakenly thought they'd run smaller like a regular GL3.

IMG_0502.PNG

:nerd:

Last edited:
How do the St Alfred's GL3s fit anyway? Like normal GL3 .5 up or TTS because of the leather lining?

That stupid tag has no identifiable model.
So if you say it's not, then kindly post your supporting idea. Waste to sit here and guess.

suede pairs are looking ok so far. not really sure about the 2 leather pairs

I was thinking the same thing. The suede ones look ok from what they've shown but the leather ones... not so much. I wonder what the quality is going to be like. I'm guessing Packer CW's, JCrew materials

Dirty buck wanna be white pair could be pretty good
Shape has been kinda weird lately though on the GL3

Back
Top Bottom