Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone know if the Ballaholic Gel-1130 is going to get a wider release? They only dropped in Japan and it’s been quiet ever since.

Wore these 2 days straight and again my feet thanked me lol jus the right amount of comfort.
B0319240-A0CB-4E48-9405-CA92B1ECCE82.jpeg

Last edited:
The spring and winter GLIIIs that were previewed a while back popped up on Sneaker Politics:

No tax and free shipping over $200. Gotta complete pack after buying the fall and summer pairs lol

UNDS Pleasures x Asics Gel Lyte 3. Sheesh didn’t realize Gel Lyte 3’s were comfy…I’ve been sleepin too long lol
012435C7-2CF7-4607-8CAE-DF7E6BD292DB.jpeg

15F26817-7F27-42E1-8764-DF80D1AE9B02.jpeg

That's why I kept saying in the dunk thread that the manufactured hype was making me spend more $$ on other brands. Lots of gems out there, and honestly they put a damper on Nike when you see what they do with materials for the same price.

That's why I kept saying in the dunk thread that the manufactured hype was making me spend more $$ on other brands. Lots of gems out there, and honestly they put a damper on Nike when you see what they do with materials for the same price.
Exactly! It’s such a breath of fresh air once you realize Nike isn’t the pinnacle and that other brands are far superior than them but they jus stay lowkey.

I finally got over my New Balance stigma and I’m just learning this now

A small brand like Karhu always uses pig suede in every release, and yet manages to keep the price at $140-130, and because there is no hype you can wait for sales and get them nearly half off. I just think what a dunk or air max 1 with pig suede today would be like. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom