Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got the whole gang out
DSC_0055.jpg

I got a question for everyone. I picked up a pair of the "old shape" GLIIIs, but I don't like midsole or outsole colors. I've been thinking of doing a sole swap with a new shape pair that released recently. Would this be possible or would there be some fit issues? I've also been thinking about just repainting. Thanks in advance!

$130, down to $99 and then down to $59. If you have an AMEX, check your offers. There is a $15 off $60 offer. I added $2.50 shoe laces to get me over $60. If you use a new email link you get another 10% off.

Comes out to $45 after the rebate is applied.

Got the whole gang out
DSC_0055.jpg

How do the Formosa fit for you? .5 up or TTS like the newer GL3s/ the Footpatrols you have?

How do those blue camos, foot patrols, and Hanons gl3s fit? Been looking at trying to get them but not sure about the older releases.

Funny enough, that was the period where you almost always sized up with some exceptions like some leather lined pairs or you had wide feet. Coincidentally, 2 of the shoes you’re inquiring about, I stayed TTS in a period where .5 sizing up was pretty common with that model.

Urban Camos: ran pretty big IMO, so TTS

Footpatrols: leather lined so stayed TTS

Hanons: .5 up. So the typical norm for that period.

Last edited:
How do the Formosa fit for you? .5 up or TTS like the newer GL3s/ the Footpatrols you have?

Funny enough, that was the period where you almost always sized up with some exceptions like some leather lined pairs or you had wide feet. Coincidentally, 2 of the shoes you’re inquiring about, I stayed TTS in a period where .5 sizing up was pretty common with that model.

Urban Camos: ran pretty big IMO, so TTS

Footpatrols: leather lined so stayed TTS

Hanons: .5 up. So the typical norm for that period.
I went TTS for the formosas and I think they fit good but maybe slightly snug. Going up .5 i think would probably feel too big. The hanons fit the same way for me. Footpatrol was also TTS

I went .5 up for the urban camos, I think they'd be too tight if I went TTS

I just got the Social Status GLV's both CW's....buyers remorse for sure, I think I can live with the Transparent Yellow/Moroccan Blue, but it was definitely a impulse buy...smh

New GL3s on Sneaker Politics:

Sneaker_Politics_Asics-GL3OliveGrey-131-110855-WB_6_1296x.jpg

Sneaker_Politics_Asics-GL3Oatmeal-131-110856-WB_6_1296x.jpg

If they'll still be there by next Black Friday, I'm scooping the the green cw! lol
They've got some Jedi vibes going!

New GL3s on Sneaker Politics:

Sneaker_Politics_Asics-GL3OliveGrey-131-110855-WB_6_1296x.jpg

Sneaker_Politics_Asics-GL3Oatmeal-131-110856-WB_6_1296x.jpg

If they'll still be there by next Black Friday, I'm scooping the the green cw! lol
They've got some Jedi vibes going!
Word. And the other pair is giving me pigeon sb vibes

I just got the Social Status GLV's both CW's....buyers remorse for sure, I think I can live with the Transparent Yellow/Moroccan Blue, but it was definitely a impulse buy...smh
How's the fit? I'm contemplating copping the yellow/blue pair myself. I don't have any gel lyte v's tho so not too sure on the sizing

How's the fit? I'm contemplating copping the yellow/blue pair myself. I don't have any gel lyte v's tho so not too sure on the sizing

you'll be good if you cop the same size you rock in the saucony shadow 6000s

I'm a 12 in those (I can get away with a 11.5 sometimes), and I wear size 12 in gel lyte 3s and 5s

Back
Top Bottom