Asics Love?!? Where is it?

shipping step....loading next step... back to shopping cart page 
mad.gif

Someone's gonna wake up two hours late for this release, add it to cart and still be erroring.

Brilliant idea Bait...let's launch an update to the site on the day where huge traffic is comming...
And lets have PYS link to the same page under a different header...
That should work perfectly. :tongue:

Brilliant idea Bait...let's launch an update to the site on the day where huge traffic is comming...
And lets have PYS link to the same page under a different header...
That should work perfectly.
tongue.gif
We'll have to log into our Bait accounts even if we go through PYS?

So any of the guys here that are always successful with these limited releases check out yet? kicked me to log in screen and been hosed ever since!

Very happy customer : )

Unfortunately the UNDFTD store I went to only had 7 pairs of Bricks and 7 pairs of Mortars (14 pairs total) so nobody was able to buy both. It was a very difficult decision and I had 8 hours to think about it lol.

No sleep = delirious = impulsive = indecisive.

And I must say I am VERY satisfied with my decision to get the Bricks. Most people in front of me got the Mortars because they're easier to pull off since they're grey neutral color, but I believe Burgundy was the better choice for fashion. It's rare to see nice, comfortable Burgundy shoes with a slim profile. I definitely wanted the Mortars for trade incentive though. I think they're more high in demand and would be worth more than the Bricks in the future.

Sorry I'm just letting my mind run because I am EXHAUSTED-

Last edited:
Very happy customer : )

Unfortunately the UNDFTD store I went to only had 7 pairs of Bricks and 7 pairs of Mortars (14 pairs total) so nobody was able to buy both. It was a very difficult decision and I had 8 hours to think about it lol.

No sleep = delirious = impulsive = indecisive.

And I must say I am VERY satisfied with my decision to get the Bricks. Most people in front of me got the Mortars because they're easier to pull off since they're grey neutral color, but I believe Burgundy was the better choice for fashion. It's rare to see nice, comfortable Burgundy shoes with a slim profile. I definitely wanted the Mortars for trade incentive though. I think they're more high in demand and would be worth more than the Bricks in the future.

Sorry I'm just letting my mind run because I am EXHAUSTED-
Nice pickup! I would have chosen the Bricks also. 

Back
Top Bottom