Asics Love?!? Where is it?

were there alot of ppl and the # of pairs they had

yeah, a lot of people were there. waited in line at 10...didn't get my pair until 12:30. eric phan said they had passed out tickets for 300 pairs for in-store. no clue how many pairs they have for online, but they're well aware of the server crashes...oh, and their next collab will be a gel-lyte iii, to release on oct. 19 i think they said (supposedly this info was leaked already)...

and to the riverside guy, if you don't have a ticket, don't think they'll sell you a pair...but you can call and ask if they will or not...as there may be some folks who don't show up by 4pm...not sure what they'll do with those extra pairs...

After 4:00 it's FCFS at Bait. For those out of state that want them, I would try calling to see if they'll do phone orders

Nice pickup! I would have chosen the Bricks also. 

Thanks. What's your reasoning to choose Bricks over Mortars?

Also did they have any sz 13s of either brick or mortar?

Good question. I didn't ask, but they said they only had 7 pairs of each and I heard they had a sz 8. So I'm assuming the biggest size was 11.5/12 at the UNDFTD store I went to. I'm sure they made a sz 13 for shops in Australia.

well executed

These shoes are definitely better in person. All the filtered pics make the Purple look too strong, but they're actually lighter in person so it doesn't "ruin" the shoes.

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
Thats tough man kith didn't give me no free shirt. As for sz 13 that would be ideal but 12 is aight, the 11.5 I own is too damn small lol

Thats tough man kith didn't give me no free shirt. As for sz 13 that would be ideal but 12 is aight, the 11.5 I own is too damn small lol

Yeah, I'm a true sz 9.5 but I have narrow feet so sz 9.5 for GL2 and GL3 is perfect for me. Most people went a size 0.5 up because GL2 and GL3 tend to be slim and narrow.

Yeah, I'm a true sz 9.5 but I have narrow feet so sz 9.5 for GL2 and GL3 is perfect for me. Most people went a size 0.5 up because GL2 and GL3 tend to be slim and narrow.
That's weird actually, cause I have wide *** feet and I felt like TTS on the GL3 was a great fit. 

Well, it was a decision between the Phantom Lagoon and Brick & Mortar Asics today. Ended up with neither.

oh, and their next collab will be a gel-lyte iii, to release on oct. 19 i think they said (supposedly this info was leaked already)

So in 3 weeks another collab from Bait?! Did they mention the colors they'll be using on the GL3?

Wonder if it should tell us something when the PYS headered version of the checkout page says "SING in" instead of sign in. :rofl:

And no I haven't gotten further than that, keeps crashing.

Last edited:
no one here has actually gotten through yet right? I keep trying every once in a while to see if they fixed the problem.

Camped at Undftd SF for a long time lol. My boys and I were the first three there. Met some cool folks from Sacramento. A lot of people lined up really late.

On the shipping part of checkout, but its been 2 minutes into the loading for payment stage, getting worried.

and....back 2 cart

Last edited:
Camped at Undftd SF for a long time lol. My boys and I were the first three there. Met some cool folks from Sacramento. A lot of people lined up really late.

Good stuff, man! Congrats on the pair. When did you and your friends get there to start the line? Also, how many pairs of Mortars did Undftd have?

I was considering lining up, especially since Hayes Valley is on of the nicer parts of city, but I ended up changing my mind.

Back
Top Bottom