Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Negativeee

Back to the other thread then

All thats been waiting on shipping confirm from packers ... be on the look out literally just got mine

you ordered them on RD and it took that long?
hahaha dude noooo....even german customs are not THAT slow! 

me and my girl were looking for our sizes since they released....and i got pretty good deals for our sizes last month, but mine came from england, and hers from the states and they got stuck in customs because only dumb, but friendly, people working there. they were supposed to come in last week for her birthday! took 19 days from the date they were shipped in boston....

whaa? you wouldnt go up a .5 like all other gl3s?
nope, the lining is leather and i find it to be thinner than other gel lyte iii's, and its a just a bit wider, which is enough for you to stay tts, unless you have really wide feet or got action bronson type issues you should be fine with a tts on the woeis

hahaha dude noooo....even german customs are not THAT slow! 
me and my girl were looking for our sizes since they released....and i got pretty good deals for our sizes last month, but mine came from england, and hers from the states and they got stuck in customs because only dumb, but friendly, people working there. they were supposed to come in last week for her birthday! took 19 days from the date they were shipped in boston....
damn! They better not charge you any customs fees after taking that long

Got shipping info from packers for urban camos. No est delivery date yet, just says label created.
I got an ETA of Nov 4 .. next monday .. hopefully it doesnt take that long usually standard ground has been taking 4 days max the past 3 months

but its starting snow out this way and the route shoes get delivered thru to get here, those states always get hammered with bad weather

Preimer with the fast 2 day shipping mines came Saturday night, also left a quick thank you on the receipt for kudos to them  

Got shipping info from packers for urban camos. No est delivery date yet, just says label created.
I got an ETA of Nov 4 .. next monday .. hopefully it doesnt take that long usually standard ground has been taking 4 days max the past 3 months

but its starting snow out this way and the route shoes get delivered thru to get here, those states always get hammered with bad weather
packers ships to me via USPS.  usps is generally quicker than UPS, but last time i ordered from them, it took a few days to get to me and i'm in the same state

I still love the Js and Foams, the only problem is that all the recent ones are just awfully executed. (minus the steel Xs) Im so glad I discovered Asics. Something about the GL3 is special. I first loved everything ronnie fieg, did gotten past that stage and thank god resale is just too much. The asics GRs are killer. That christmas pack!? Comeon son, nothing Jordan Brand has done in a while can matchup with that. LONG LIVE ASICS. 
tongue.gif

Agreed. That Xmas pack > the Nike basketball pack. Brons are already hot garbage this year, can't imagine the Kobe's and kds to be much better

Agreed. That Xmas pack > the Nike basketball pack. Brons are already hot garbage this year, can't imagine the Kobe's and kds to be much better
Agree 10000000% better. The KPs were the best thing they put out in a min and those were not even THAT great. Santas and Rudolphs kill those. 

Any one have those infrared(orangeish) gel-lyte 3s .. i saw a cpl on the bay but havent made my mind up on them. Sellers pics are in bad lighting

Is anyone else as underwhelmed by the quality of the Urban Camos as I am? Just received mine from packers. The shoe looks and feels sloppy to me..... I guess you can't expect too much from a mass produced GR, but i still think they could have done a little better. 

There's a Fieg thread for that.....

Anyway... Got shipping info from packers for urban camos. No est delivery date yet, just says label created.
how does packer choose ups ground or usps?  ups ground is so slow too hawaii while usps is actually good.  there was only one shipping option for $15

Back
Top Bottom