Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got my pair from Packers, but repped anyways.

BTW, got my shipping confirmation from Packers around noon PST.

Hope the quality on the Santas are better than what Im hearing about the urban camos. With a 10 dollar increase that hopefully will be the outcome. 
eyes.gif

Just to confirm what's been said by everyone about the UC's.

Cheap suede. Them baby blue spare laces.

Essentially, if you didn't like the suede on the Phantom Lagoons, you'll probably kill yourself when you get these.

DISCLAIMER: I'm a satirical pessimist. I actually love this shoe regardless of suede quality and I suggest everyone cop. I hope that guy at work all the time gets one soon.

I wonder if the UCs wjll have the same run as other recent gl3s ... like blk/tan, navy/grey, pink, & laker-ish cway

Grey/navy and blk/tan were selling out at first and now u can find them and get discounted or the site discounts them.

Thatd be nice i can see myself grabbing another pair few months from now

FINALLY COPPED MY 12's!!!! :smokin Feels good man... super props to @imukat!:D

Last edited:
In before Kicks Deals. REPPED on that sports seasons link. Hopefully they come through!

Last edited:
Well dont blame kicksdeals entirely honestly ... someone alerts kicksdeals of where it is if im not mistaken or whoever running is lurking or a member n we dnt know it lol. But either way the only thing that it really hurts is people finding more sites/boutiques that carrying xx shoe

While no site/store is ever under the radar but its not always known to the geberal public but when kicksdeals gets it that site now is bookmarked and followed on twitter by many followers of kicksdeals looking for xx shoe. Good for business for the site/store but heartache for us when a low profile place gets put on blast like that.

At least majority of us in here were in and out before kicksdeals posted it. Same for EB yesterday they dropped and were up for a while at least 30 min. They then put more pairs on and then tweeted a link which kicksdeals got and posted

Back
Top Bottom