Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Saw the tweet, got busy, missed out.

KanyeShrug1.jpg

I don't know why they were impossible to find on the site. I found rudolphs by constant refresh and then santas by the person who posted the link. God bless your soul 

Last edited:
bodega just had a restock of UCs? or initial release?

either way .. of course kicksdeals was all over it. Tweeted it about 38 minutes ago

Probably will get the bump, but shipping was free so it pretty much evened it out if it was retail plus ship

Just got in my lady's Urban Camos, see foto:

I can't understand why seemingly 90%+ of the pics I see posted either by vendors or even by NT members that the perforated leather seems to be a lighter shade of grey than the rest of the suede/leather.

Did I get a bad batch or something?

Just got in my lady's Urban Camos, see foto:

I can't understand why seemingly 90%+ of the pics I see posted either by vendors or even by NT members that the perforated leather seems to be a lighter shade of grey than the rest of the suede/leather.

Did I get a bad batch or something?

That's odd, mine definitely are two different shades of grey.

Was able to get the FOTT's about an hour ago off undefeated. Crazy how fast the santas and Rudolph's went. I'm just waiting on the elves now.

Last edited:
Toe box on UCs is leather?

Saw the link for Rudolph's right after posted... They look nice, but I'm really trying to stop buying kicks. Feels good passing on kicks I like. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom