Asics Love?!? Where is it?

yeah im a size 14...

size 13.5 ideally

i can wear size 13-14.... some shoes size 13 fist perfect, other pones size 14 fits perfect...

happy they offered me a size 14 in the gel-lyte III's. all my other III's fit snug

hope they get back to me tomorrow to tell me that theyre going to switch out the 5XL for a XL or a XXL....

5 XL is ridiculous.

I am also in your 13 to 14 size range. They offered me a size 3XL with the size 13 pack. Still too big but not as bad as 5xl. So did they not make a 4XL?

Should have gotten faster shipping.

Went cheap with free shipping lol

On a good note, my Pairs from urban outfitters should be delivered today.

yeah im a size 14...

size 13.5 ideally

i can wear size 13-14.... some shoes size 13 fist perfect, other pones size 14 fits perfect...

happy they offered me a size 14 in the gel-lyte III's. all my other III's fit snug

hope they get back to me tomorrow to tell me that theyre going to switch out the 5XL for a XL or a XXL....

5 XL is ridiculous.

I am also in your 13 to 14 size range. They offered me a size 3XL with the size 13 pack. Still too big but not as bad as 5xl. So did they not make a 4XL?

i got the link sz 11 with a xl shirt.. i would rather have that 3xl im 6'3 260... that xl i got is going to be tight and short... ; /
i may just pass on these... $190, xmas, jordan releases,xmas... spending way too much loot

Last edited:
Clicked the link for kill bills yesterday and had em in my cart and then decided against it at last second lol idk why. Oh well maroon gl3s n UCs comin in tomorrow

i got the link sz 11 with a xl shirt.. i would rather have that 3xl im 6'3 260... that xl i got is going to be tight and short... ; /
i may just pass on these... $190, xmas, jordan releases,xmas... spending way too much loot
they can keep em for $190... its a hot shoe, but not $190 hot 

would much rather jump on the pre-order train over at End

Asics IMO is putting out the best colorways this season and going into early 2014

they can keep em for $190... its a hot shoe, but not $190 hot 

would much rather jump on the pre-order train over at End

Asics IMO is putting out the best colorways this season and going into early 2014

$190 for shoes that are slick but socks and a shirt i wont wear. i didnt i argee asics have been killing it with collabos and colorways.

It's also for a good cause.

$40 donated.

Socks I wouldn't rock with the shoes.

Would have to be with some other shoe .

Shirt, eh, could always need shirts lol

hint at possible release?

"I get the whole charity thing, but $5000+ is crazy. And those jerks are charging shipping lol. Patience. #asic"

Last edited:
Thoughts

Back
Top Bottom