Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thursday for sure. Friday? I don't think so. Emails are saying you have until midnight PST today to place your order

When I won the raffle for the bait Saucony cruel worlds, emails were still being sent out throughout Thursday and Friday which released the following Saturday and the link doesn't expire either. All confirmed in the Saucony thread, but who knows things could change. Just giving hope to those that want a pair.

Last edited:
When I won the raffle for the bait Saucony cruel worlds emails were still being sent out throughout Thursday and Friday which released the following Saturday and the link doesn't expire either. All confirmed in the Saucony thread.
This says the link will expire at midnight their time. I assume any unsold pairs will go to their in store release on Saturday

It looks like they're still sending out emails as I just got mine! It was in the spam folder though so for those of you waiting be sure to check.

Have detailed pics of the other versions been released?

Hell yeah....just got the emai! Me and my wife both entered so if she wins I'll have another size 11. I'll keep you guys posted!

so these release saturday right? hopefully they dont wait too long to ship im leaving for vaca next saturday id hate for them to just sit on my porch.

i picked the free shipping prob shouldve paid $3 extra for the 3 day :smh:

opps my bad its $10 extra for the 3 day shipping

Last edited:
so these release saturday right? hopefully they dont wait too long to ship im leaving for vaca next saturday id hate for them to just sit on my porch.

i picked the free shipping prob shouldve paid $3 extra for the 3 day :smh:
Shipping starts Monday.

Link: http://blog.baitme.com/index.php/20...el-001-vanquish-online-registration-open-now/

Last edited:
Based on sizes in the order of posts seems like bait is sending emails in size order

Or it's just an odd coincidence lol

contacted BAIT  they said, "hi the raffle is not ended yet because we cannot send out too many links at once.  If you don't see it today, you can check again tomorrow  or just continuously monitoring your email inbox."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom