Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Props. I didn't use the link but I see lots of people selling the link.

^ someone must have copped.

"Forbidden" lol

Lurkers everywhere!!!!

That was fast. Yeah, I wouldn't sell it. I try telling people this all the time, people sell at ridiculous prices to help pay for another shoe at ridiculous prices. If we all stopped selling at ridiculous prices, then we could cop the shoes we want close to retail every time. It's unrealistic, but I don't wanna be part of the problem. I just hope whoever copped, got them to wear not resell.

Man yall be looking out. Copped a link from a fellow NTer. Making my finals much easier to deal with. Appreciate it all

soooo.... 

SDUBL we good to hand out our links or nah?  

lemme know because I have a size 12 link I want to give away for FREE, no charge, zero compensation, donate.... 

I aint trying to be that guy or nothing but uhhh... 

I started the trend of giving away links for free (before I knew it was borderline illegal in these NT streets) back during the Colorado 85 raffle... 

so I'm glad to see y'all following suit and doing the right thing 

I just hope none of you dudes that are able to purchase flip the shoes....  

if you don't post a pic of yourself wearing them on concrete you going on the black list for future links! ... and we WILL find your eBay. 

soooo.... 

lemme know because I have a size 12 link I want to give away for FREE, no charge, zero compensation, donate.... 

store links are perfectly fine....

I did just hand out a **** load of warnings tho... the "PM", or "I have a sz ___ and need a sz ___",or anything similar needs to stop.

Going back to the Jordan thread where people are immature but still help each other out. 10 years on this board and ive never seen nonsense like i have in this thread. I try and help someone that didnt get a raffle and I get a PM talking about read the rules. LOL its cool good luck to those that got em to those that didnt I tried to help with a sz. Im out guess my extra goes on ebay :smh:

What's wrong with offering to give the link away? I'm at a loss. We should just offer up over in the classified section where someone who doesn't regularly post in the thread can grab it? I realize anyone in here could flip the kicks as well they they could, but it's less likely one of us will.

Going back to the Jordan thread where people are immature but still help each other out. 10 years on this board and ive never seen nonsense like i have in this thread. I try and help someone that didnt get a raffle and I get a PM talking about read the rules. LOL its cool good luck to those that got em to those that didnt I tried to help with a sz. Im out guess my extra goes on ebay
mean.gif
on some "I'm taking my ball and going home" type stuff  
laugh.gif

on some "I'm taking my ball and going home" type stuff  :lol:

Lol for real thats what it seems like. See mad people in here saying they didnt get a raffle so trying to help people out i offered up a extra sz i had at no charge and its a problem :x

:wow:

I dont make the rules, Im just here to help enforce em.

Ive been a nice guy up until this point, and just delete posts... but its getting out of hand in here. I gotta do what I gotta do. If you dont like the rules, theres plenty of other sites/forums you can visit. Simple as that.

Let me rephrase that last post, i ended up getting a raffle ticket for a size 10. i must have fudged it when i entered the raffle from my phone :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
soooo.... 

store links are perfectly fine....

I did just hand out a **** load of warnings tho... the "PM", or "I have a sz ___ and need a sz ___",or anything similar needs to stop.

What's wrong with offering to give the link away? I'm at a loss. We should just offer up over in the classified section where someone who doesn't regularly post in the thread can grab it? I realize anyone in here could flip the kicks as well they they could, but it's less likely one of us will.

got my size 9.5 through raffle and they said it was the last one of that size if any 9.5ers wondering 

I dont make the rules, Im just here to help enforce em.

Ive been a nice guy up until this point, and just delete posts... but its getting out of hand in here. I gotta do what I gotta do. If you dont like the rules, theres plenty of other sites/forums you can visit. Simple as that.

You got it man its not that serious I am also on those other sites and forums. Ive been helped with releases like this from others and tried to return the favor. I see you been on the board since 06 and myself 04 and more than likely we both viewed the site before joining so we both know how this goes.

Good luck to those trying i see prices on ebay at 250 already :smh:

Back
Top Bottom