Asics Love?!? Where is it?

pimp.gif
x2
Hell yeah!

Those gel Vs looking clean that bottom one tho straight fire.

Bait is way better than kith or any other boutiques. Customer service wise, replied back instantly, the whole raffle system seems like everybody that wanted a pair got em. No stress fighting through bots or waking up mad early for a release or waiting in line. The vanquish asics will be my 4th sneaker from their collabs. Hope they keep it this way because thier collabs are dope.

I agree baits customer service is top notch. I didn't realize it but they are actually pick your shoes.com I emailed them to add the 3 day shipping to my order because I'll be out of town by the time the ground shipping makes it to me, they emailed me right back and sent the invoice from the PYS acct on accident. It all worked out because I was waiting on a refund from PYS for something else and we got it all taken care of in like 4 emails.
I know any other boutique would have taken forever to email me back or not even bother and just send whatever way was ordered.

Anyway if your guys from bait are reading this A+++ on your guys customer service

copped a couple of pairs of gel lyte III's and since they were my first pair, i tried cleaning the upper with some sneaker cleaner and noticed how bad the color bleeds off....

what would ya'll recommend cleaning these with?

Was scared about using someone elses link but it all worked out and I got my tracking number.

Bait CS has always been top notch.

Very excited to get these in hand.

Glad they forced me to give money to charity. (Not Joking)

Im glad that Bait as a company is getting the "hype" they deserve.

Overall this release is a 10/10 in my books.

Oh nevermind. Don't use Jason Markk in that case.

I already got a email saying a ups tracking label was created for my pair

Just Copped!!! These are fire and just like everyone else... These will be worn Heavy..

Thanks to the guy who saw my post on instagram and decided to send me the link.:smokin:smokin

Very pleased with this raffle system, and their service.. even though i wasnt chosen, someone was kind enoguh to give me their link.. also the fact that they are donating a huge chunk to the relief efforts in the PI.. try not to pay too much for reseller prices.. i have a feeling a lot of people still won just to flip and prices will go down

a good way to release them, to make sure who really wanna cop and wear can buy em and not only for scalpers and resellers lol

Back
Top Bottom