Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Glad to hear about y'all getting the Bait's but nah nah nah son' da AZTEC are more JOHN BLAZED den dem Baits. Where DA AZTECS @? #AsicsLove

Last edited:
To those that got tracking did you select  "free shipping"  @t4t3r
@sskarizm

I did. My UPS Choice sent me a couple of emails with tracking and the other saying "We previously sent you a delivery alert for the package(s) shown below, based on information we received from the shipper. We have not yet received the package from the shipper, so it will not be delivered as originally scheduled."

damn...still nada on my end for that baits 11.5. got a few friends enter the online raffle yesterday for my size as well, and nobody got anything.

I'm giving up on this one...start to think whether I should switch to a 12 from now on :smh:

Didn't realize I won the Bait raffle, the link was supposed to expire yesterday at 11:59 but I was still able to checkout 
smokin.gif

Didn't realize I won the Bait raffle, the link was supposed to expire yesterday at 11:59 but I was still able to checkout :smokin
yeah that was a mistake on their part. they should've been clearer and said it was expiring midnight Friday night

Finally got my grails. I think any other GLIII I get from here on out is just going to be a let down in comparison.
out of curiosity how much did you pay?

been looking for a while but I can't find them for a decent price. always 360+ 
mean.gif

if your not comfortable posting nbd

Last edited:
GoodwillOut Oni's dropping all over tomorrow..

I want a pair but my pockets got the gas light on. Hopefully the price stays low like the Fotts.

out of curiosity how much did you pay?

been looking for a while but I can't find them for a decent price. always 360+ 
mean.gif

if your not comfortable posting nbd
$280 for a worn once pair. If he would have just given the bottom sole a wipedown he could have said DS.

---

Unrelated -

Ronnie strikes (no pun intended) - the black/silver GRs just showed up and those filtered pics totally tricked me. Not feeling them AT ALL.

Last edited:
$280 for a worn once pair. If he would have just given the bottom sole a wipedown he could have said DS.

---

Unrelated -

Ronnie strikes/] (no pun intended) - the black/silver GRs just showed up and those filtered pics totally tricked me. Not feeling em AT ALL

Pics?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom