Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone here know or heard anything else on the Gel Saga Kill Bill?

Last edited:

Or the GL3 HAL? I read somewhere they were canceling the release, but not sure if its true or rumor.

Last edited:
I remember when I picked up my blueberries from a Nordstrom Rack for $60 a couple of years ago. I wish I would've doubled up.

Thanks man. I figure anyone can take a nice picture of themselves wearing the popular stuff but its a struggle to find on foot pics of stuff that not too many copped

Or the GL3 HAL? I read somewhere they were canceling the release, but not sure if its true or rumor.
Yea it's true, they cancelled it, but some people got pairs somehow.  If you want, I think there was a pair on ebay for $870 or something haha

Yea it's true, they cancelled it, but some people got pairs somehow.  If you want, I think there was a pair on ebay for $870 or something haha
Wuuuut noooo!

Last I checked with Bodega they said they were expecting an early '13 release... as much as I wanted those mortar gl3s I almost more want to hear the story of wtf happened with these kicks that they got delayed then cancelled

I like them, I just don't $870 like them! I want to know the story behind having to cancel the drop.  They clearly produced them, maybe they decided to donate all the shoes to Haiti!

Maybe, but from what I heard from HAL, which was the actual collab store, it got cancelled.  Maybe bodega will have em.  I don't live near there though, so I probably have no chance of getting them unless they take phone calls.

wow. bad news on those asics. Too bad they canceled the release. i really wanted to get the grey pair :frown:

People that got them was because END posted them up a week before they were suppose to release, I think they posted them up accidently and a few people were able to order it before they took it off. Thats what I read from somewhere.

wow. bad news on those asics. Too bad they canceled the release. i really wanted to get the grey pair :frown:

People that got them was because END posted them up a week before they were suppose to release, I think they posted them up accidently and a few people were able to order it before they took it off. Thats what I read from somewhere.
damn i remember that too, sucks these asics got cancelled they are really clean

When the shoes arrived at HAL the guys were not happy with the product, many of the materials were wrong and the quality was sub-standard, especially with the GT-II Bricks. As a result they did a product recall of the faulty merchandise. This release will be happening in 2013, so I wouldn't go out and spend stupid money on the second rate merchandise that leaked. I've been waiting for these to drop for ages, having first seen the samples around 18 months ago. Keep your eyes on the HAL website for release details. If I hear any news from the guys in the meantime, I'll post it up here.

HAL definitely did not cancel the release. It came straight from their mouth that it was simply postponed and would release in 2013. Not sure where this false info is coming from.

HAL definitely did not cancel the release. It came straight from their mouth that it was simply postponed and would release in 2013. Not sure where this false info is coming from.
Higuy, hmm.. thats somewhat of a good new, I'll just wait. If they do come out great! if they don't oh well.

Sup Kevin J

I hope that's true, I'm looking forward to picking up both pair this year

i hate to ask the age old size question but i'm about to finalize a deal and want to make sure i'm going after the right size. 11s in all my New Balances, 11.5s in Air Maxes, etc. Should I go after an 11.5 or an 11 in GL III?

Back
Top Bottom