Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^^^ I'm a size 9.5 in most NBs, 9.5 for Air Max 90s, but size 10 for GLIIIs. GLIIIs run narrow which is why I think the majority go .5 size bigger. If it helps I'm a "D" width. Good luck.

Last edited:
When the shoes arrived at HAL the guys were not happy with the product, many of the materials were wrong and the quality was sub-standard, especially with the GT-II Bricks. As a result they did a product recall of the faulty merchandise. This release will be happening in 2013, so I wouldn't go out and spend stupid money on the second rate merchandise that leaked. I've been waiting for these to drop for ages, having first seen the samples around 18 months ago. Keep your eyes on the HAL website for release details. If I hear any news from the guys in the meantime, I'll post it up here.

HAL definitely did not cancel the release. It came straight from their mouth that it was simply postponed and would release in 2013. Not sure where this false info is coming from.
i hope so guys these things r nice

i know for:
  • GL3 - size up 0.5
  • Gel Saga 2 - size down 0.5-1
What about GEL SAGA?  How do these fit?

What hipsters wear asics? lol I'm the only person in my school who wears asics for XC and for just going to school.

^ thanks for the heads up, been waiting on more news. where did you hear that from?

*edit: nvm, just found the info..

Last edited:
will be releasing at the Slam Jam spots in Milan and Ferrara on January 19th, 2013 and then online via Slam Jam come January 23rd (with a special pair of matching socks available if you show up to the former). On top of that the Asics Gel Lyte III shown will indeed be seeing a global release on January 26th.

Shoes will be available at Slam Jam in a complete size range from US 5 to US 12H, both for women and men. Only one pair per customer.

Milano – Via P. Paoli 3/5 – at 5 PM (during a special release event)
Ferrara – Via Canonica 5/a – 10.30 AM

Online sales begin Jan. 23 (if available in stock)

http://www.slamjam.com/2013/01/10/asics-gel-lyte-iii-x-slam-jam-2/

hmmm initially I was not feelin the loudness of the slamjams, but it's growing on me... not enough to prolly cop (memphis tigers on the 26th n budget can only stretch so far)

Back
Top Bottom