Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hi all, figured I'd join in the collection posting. Here's my Asics collection (so far) - listed in chronological order of release. I know I have a problem, don't even ask about by Adidas, New Balance, Nikes, Pumas and others. Still trying to fill some gaps in this collection, anyone wanting to shift some pairs, I'm your man. Still chasing Fieg's OG Flips, Highsnobiety and Neptunes (Size 11-12) though I have been known to pull out a liner and curl up the toes to squeeze into a 10.5. (Ouchy)

That is an insane collection, if you have all those, I can't even image the total amount of pairs you have haha

I just surpassed the 400 pairs mark when the Nice Kicks 2.0 arrived yesterday. Around 100 pairs on ice and I try to rotate my way through the other 300 pairs. Only around 50 pairs of general release among them, the rest are all collabs or exclusives.

Hi all, figured I'd join in the collection posting. Here's my Asics collection (so far) - listed in chronological order of release. I know I have a problem, don't even ask about by Adidas, New Balance, Nikes, Pumas and others. Still trying to fill some gaps in this collection, anyone wanting to shift some pairs, I'm your man. Still chasing Fieg's OG Flips, Highsnobiety and Neptunes (Size 11-12) though I have been known to pull out a liner and curl up the toes to squeeze into a 10.5. (Ouchy)

dude...

i was about to do a asics collection post in here soon, and just when i thought i'd shut it down...

:smh:

crazy man... props...

only thing i think i may have on you is my solebox's are branded, slam jams, and a pair of vintage OG gel legacy's...

i need those navy aqua's, rose golds, a couple vintage OG's, and a couple random GT-II's (released only in europe) and i will be pretty much happy with my asics collection...

Last edited:
here's another pic i just found of those 2 new ones:

Last edited:
between those camo pack gl3s and the f/w'13 releases it looks like I'll be gettin several pairs of gl3s this year :smile:

post it Proto, id still love to see your collection. awesome set Dalebah. and ya those camo gl3s are fierce and the suede toe cap pretty much seals the deal for me...release date anyone?:nerd:

That collection post up there is incredible....
Those blue camo GL3s are so tough. Here's to hoping they won't be too difficult of a cop since they aren't collabs...

That collection post up there is incredible....
Those blue camo GL3s are so tough. Here's to hoping they won't be too difficult of a cop since they aren't collabs...
Should be an easy cop as long as they don't get kithstriked with rope laces first lol.

Not really feeling those camo gl3s, the blue is a little off to me. If it was a bit darker they would be really nice

When I saw this many replies on the Asics thread in such a short period of time I immediately pulled up Kith's twitter and checked for a Kithstrike...
roll.gif

...thos GL3's posted are really nice. Too bad all GL3's run too narrow for me or they'd be an insta-cop for sure. 

Im looking forward to see what GR gel saga's we are going to see for the Spring. I'm not feeling the colorway of the ones just posted but the mint/black ones that we got previews of about a month ago are 
smokin.gif

whats the highest you guys would pay for leatherbacks and rose golds? i found 2 in my size but those prices [ 

Does anybody have any info on the Camo pack yet? I'm not that good on staying with the general release dates because you barely hear about them. But if Ronnie Fieg was about to drop something... Ha.

i really hope kith doesn't sell those "camo"s tho... it will just make it harder and more expensive to obtain them.

it's freaking ridiculous these days man. :smh:

the asics game was much easier 3 or 4 years ago...

now we got clowns snatching up and trying to sell GR's with mediocre materials for like 3 and 4 times retail... :stoneface:

^Yeah it's hilarious to me how people are trying to resell those black/yellow and caviar pairs for like $200 on ebay....I generally don't like Asics GR's because of the mediocre materials, but those blue camos look like they are made pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom