Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yea I bought from kith and I think they had a fishy scent. I don't see why it's a big deal, never have.  It hasn't bothered me, I just wear the shoes not worry how they smell.  

I'm loving all the new GL3 colorways although the pink one's are definitely a women's colorway.  I may have to just customize it (dye the suede and mess around) because the material on those looks so damn nice, that mesh split tongue just makes me want to have them over any of them.  I do however like those black and orange ones too.

maybe I can try to make an afew look alike with those pink GL3's just dye the suede red and chance a few things and they should look sweet :smile:  Although I don't think it's possible to change the sole color :frown:

i was supremely underwhelmed with their spring/summer but these look like a few GR pick ups, i'm diggin the black/orange, the gray/navy and kinda even the lakers one on top... damn

Here's my current collection of GL 3s and GT II. With a new baby, might have to unload a few :'(

Here's my current collection of GL 3s and GT II. With a new baby, might have to unload a few :'(
Have a pair of the Teal Dragons as well and can say they are one of my favs.  You are also hell of a lucky guy to have those Nice Kicks 1.0s, those are so damn nice.  

I just wish these would come out again:

Oh, true story I just remembered and looked up the old e-mails...

I ordered the A.R.C. Gel Lyte III in the grey/orange colorway on 12/22/08. I tried contacting them, finally got a response and they didn't get shipped til March (still had my size available). Got them and...there were two dark, decent sized (eraser head) stains on the toebox and suede around the toe. They were sold out by that time and I got a refund and they gave me like 30% or 40% off in store but there was crap in stock. Bought Jones Beach AF1s I don't know how many months later and sold them for only $50 profit of something. Kinda ****** to think I should've had those ARCs. :frown:

I know, cool story.

Last edited:
can someone give e a lowdown on sizing for the models of asics? like GL 3, GT 2 and gel sagas? 

im a 10 in air max 1, 10.5 in nike sb/free run, and 10 in vans 

someone told me i could fit a 9.5 since they run big and fit like a 10 

thanks! 

Last edited:

Let me get those Netherlands GT2s though. Been looking for them at a decent price ever since they dropped.

can someone give e a lowdown on sizing for the models of asics? like GL 3, GT 2 and gel sagas? 
im a 10 in air max 1, 10.5 in nike sb/free run, and 10 in vans 

someone told me i could fit a 9.5 since they run big and fit like a 10 

thanks! 

gl3s run narrow so either tts or half up and you will be fine. gt2 are tts for me and gelsagas are very wide like NBs so you would be safe going half down..

and since were posting collection pics i guess ill post one. this is my current set of gl3s. theres still 2-3 past releases that i am always on the lookout for but im more than happy with what i currently have. sorry for the bad pic, i know lighting is everything..

Last edited:
smh at myself... lookin at your collection.

"ooh those the..."

"daayum sexy"

"ooh"

"ooh"

"**** this guy"

:tongue:

do love that buttery brown leather find me a 12 in them please :smile:

haha, thanks fellas. i know there are a few other guys on here that have alot of dope asics aswell. hopefully some of them will share some photos too...:nerd:

smh at myself... lookin at your collection.

"ooh those the..."

"daayum sexy"

"ooh"

"ooh"

"**** this guy"

:tongue:

do love that buttery brown leather find me a 12 in them please :smile:
I've been looking for a 12 in those for a couple years...I'm starting to think they only made up to 11 :frown:

^ damn. those GL3's will be copped.

thank god i hate the shape of sagas, i can always pass, no matter the colorway (not even neptunes could sell me)...

wore coves the other day.

8385297574_77bb7c6107_c.jpg

Those GL3 look amazing. And the only Saga I have are the Neptunes and that's only because I love the colors he used on them. But damn man, those Coves are on my grail list. I love that shoe so much. I wish I was into shoes whenever they came out, because it's doubtful I'll find a pair in my size in the future.

Back
Top Bottom