Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wore these today
tumblr_m3f29cEzjp1rs8d37o1_1280.jpg

Dope Gel Sagas! My Super Reds came in yesterday...everything about the shoe is 
pimp.gif
IMO...now just have to find a time to wear them!

Those super reds are too dope; i gotta get those.  What color(s) are the extra laces?

Thanks! I'd like to see them with alternate laces if anyone feels up to it.

Question for you dudes...since obviously you all are the smarter one on NT with the love for Asics.

So I am a super huge fan of Asics and the Onitsuka Tiger 81s and the Gel Lyte III. So on a serious note...really how hard is it to get a pair of Ronnie Fieg's from Kith? I am a VA guy so I would have to come up seeing that just from reading this thread...Kith online is a semi-joke so pretty much being at the store is the only way to cop.

Also...what is the line like....is it Galaxy Foam like where people lining up a week ahead or is it a 1 day in advance type of deal. From reading looks like its only 250 per release...can anyone confirm this.

Im new to the whole Gel Lyte line. But they are stupid fire.

upcoming highs and lows 'brick and mortar' gt2 and gl3 pack
pics courtesy of dave09, who snapped pics from the sneaker freaker mag.

Looks like they are all sold out on their site and Hanon only had them available in-store...

I think everyone did in store - End said they would be online, woke up real early but they weren't - most stores only got a few pairs so it's ebay or bust for those

Originally Posted by mister704

Question for you dudes...since obviously you all are the smarter one on NT with the love for Asics.

So I am a super huge fan of Asics and the Onitsuka Tiger 81s and the Gel Lyte III. So on a serious note...really how hard is it to get a pair of Ronnie Fieg's from Kith? I am a VA guy so I would have to come up seeing that just from reading this thread...Kith online is a semi-joke so pretty much being at the store is the only way to cop.

Also...what is the line like....is it Galaxy Foam like where people lining up a week ahead or is it a 1 day in advance type of deal. From reading looks like its only 250 per release...can anyone confirm this.

Kith has two stores so they put 100 at each store and then 100 online. This last release people started lining up a couple of days before. I believe both stores handed out tickets to those in line the night before the release and all the tickets were handed out.

Originally Posted by higuy

upcoming highs and lows 'brick and mortar' gt2 and gl3 pack
pics courtesy of dave09, who snapped pics from the sneaker freaker mag.

pimp.gif
 doooooooo want 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BCBP

Originally Posted by mister704

Kith has two stores so they put 100 at each store and then 100 online. This last release people started lining up a couple of days before. I believe both stores handed out tickets to those in line the night before the release and all the tickets were handed out.
Oh ok...cool. Yea I would have to try to make it to a store since it seems that the online is a super slim chance.

Originally Posted by BCBP

^ Good luck, and you're right - all the cool people wear Asics

Anyone rocks ASICS GT-Quick??
Just found a nice pair for cheap. Sort of like the colorway.

DSC00371.JPG

Still bitter about the Super Reds but now I can look back and laugh at myself refreshing the regular Asics page over and over
laugh.gif
. At least I'll know for the next release. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Still bitter about the Super Reds but now I can look back and laugh at myself refreshing the regular Asics page over and over
laugh.gif
. At least I'll know for the next release. 
tongue.gif

that was the first time they've done that tho, usually that asics page is the one to refresh.

got my super red 2's in today. will snap some pics side by side with the super red 1's, and with the red nice kicks GL3's...

wore my red nice kicks GL3's just the other day actually:

6987314850_bb90670f7f_b.jpg

7133398419_d4954a5800_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom