Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Those Brick and Mortar GL3's look 
pimp.gif

So check this out UPS guy dropped my package off at my doorstep and jus left it their....i live in an apartment complex that isnt the smartest move
my package got stollen and now im out of my super red II's im extremly pissed
the package required sig confirmation idk why the UPS guy would just leave it like a %%%%+%@

yeah, but that sig confirmation being neglected should def help you to get your money back one way or another (prolly thru a ups claim)...

sucks, but i'd suggest grabbing them asap on ebay cuz once pairs get more and more scarce (cuz they're getting into hands of people who want them and plan to keep them and not just resellers), the resell value will only go up (cuz later it's so rare a pair pops up for sale, when it does the auctions go up to crazy prices cuz of the desperation... 300 pair ain't much at all)...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, but that sig confirmation being neglected should def help you to get your money back one way or another (prolly thru a ups claim)...

sucks, but i'd suggest grabbing them asap on ebay cuz once pairs get more and more scarce (cuz they're getting into hands of people who want them and plan to keep them and not just resellers), the resell value will only go up (cuz later it's so rare a pair pops up for sale, when it does the auctions go up to crazy prices cuz of the desperation... 300 pair ain't much at all)...
this, i f'd around with the salmon toes for too long then before i knew it, they all dried up.  finally got my pair yesterday and paid dearly for my procrastination.  had it been any other fieg i probably wouldnt have bothered but ive wanted them ever since i first saw pics of them over a year ago then missed the release cause i was dealing with some stuff.  sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

this, i f'd around with the salmon toes for too long then before i knew it, they all dried up.  finally got my pair yesterday and paid dearly for my procrastination.  had it been any other fieg i probably wouldnt have bothered but ive wanted them ever since i first saw pics of them over a year ago then missed the release cause i was dealing with some stuff.  sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do...

yeah, the super reds have pretty much already dried up in my size 12. there was only about 10 pair to hit ebay anyways, and most of which were either ended early and settled straight thru paypal, or ended via buy it now for $500+... only one pair had the auction actually go to the end and they ended at about $360 shipped.

now there's only 2 pair up there and they're both asking $500 +...

makes me glad i grabbed my pair when i did (outside of ebay, in the $300 range)...

however, i've been so on the fence on whether i want the rose golds or not, and now that i want them, size 12 is nowhere to be found (i got a pair in a smaller size on RD cuz my size wasn't available, planned to flip them and use the money to pay resell prices for my size, but when i got the small size in the mail they were more orange than i thought, cuz good ol' RF enhances his pix too much, i thought they would be more soft pink. so i decided i wasn't gonna pay thru the nose for my size... well sure enough, now my size is nowhere to be found)...

SMH. 300 pair ain't nearly enough for the hype these things get now...
30t6p3b.gif

How is the sizing for the Onitsuka Tiger Rotation 77 Chambray?

The prices for the Ronnie Fieg Super Red 2 are crazy high in my size.

Not sure what I think about the olympic pack...got myself a little birthday gift though...

i have been trying to find some Asics online for a while but most of the sites im finding are European. Where are the US online retailers that ship international??

Are GL iii's true to size?

Some people say true to size, others say go 1/2 size up. I wear a 12 so should I get a 13?

I have also heard that once you break them in they will fit right in your true size.

I never owned a pair of asics, but the more i see them, the more i think i may need to get on that. Those salmon toes for example are beautiful

Man. Next time a pair of Salmon Toes pop up on the bay, I'm getting them. Don't care about the price.

Back
Top Bottom