Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm sure our good friend the hater boxden would like to hear Kanye West was at Kith earlier scooped up a couple items, ecp asics just went up a couple hundred :rofl:

Kith just does a really good job at taking great shoe pictures lol.

Was really an impulse buy since i copped the mint Sagas and navy/orange GL3.

They look great but they're not that great.

i gotta agree with this. the pics of the leatherbacks before they released made my eyes go wide :nerd:. then when i got them in person they were a little underwhelming. They're still one of my favorite kicks but the teaser pics before release made the colors all look a lot deeper and richer. same could be said for most sneakers tho.

So everyone is still gonna act like their isn't a RF thread....

Everybody's happy about their shipping confirmation.

Mod s dubl and I are trying to see if people here want to lock this thread and start a new Asics Thread with an active member. Do you want to be OP for the new Asics Thread?

Last edited:
Why did they all get locked? This thread has turned into tracking confirmation thread literally three pages.
Because the mods say "there is no need for two asics threads" despite the fact that RF and kith are not just asics related. That clothing brand of his is deserving of its own thread in itself. So wouldnt it just make sense to include his asics collabs in there as well? That way when his new clothing comes out we don't get 10000 posts in here about stupid pants that are totally irrelevant to asics.

But I guess that makes no sense because clearly, RF and kith = Asics.

Why did they all get locked? This thread has turned into tracking confirmation thread literally three pages.
Because the mods say "there is no need for two asics threads" despite the fact that RF and kith are not just asics related. That clothing brand of his is deserving of its own thread in itself. So wouldnt it just make sense to include his asics collabs in there as well? That way when his new clothing comes out we don't get 10000 posts in here about stupid pants that are totally irrelevant to asics.

But I guess that makes no sense because clearly, RF and kith = Asics.

i think the rf threads got locked, but it should be good since a lot people will dissappear until the next rf release.
this is why...

there isn't.

this is why also... we dont need a thread dedicated to "I didnt get any shipping confirmation" or "got shipping confirmation"

Kith just does a really good job at taking great shoe pictures lol.

Was really an impulse buy since i copped the mint Sagas and navy/orange GL3.

They look great but they're not that great.
It really isn't that difficult, though. I think a majority of shoe companies and boutiques underestimate the marketing power of decent pictures. Product photography is the only way of showing off a product to the online customer, and Kith does a great job with a majority of their products.

I don't really care much either way, but I just don't see the logic of locking them when individual shoes from every other brand get separate threads and they aren't locked. Why are we drawing the line at this? We have a reebok thread, a dmx run 10 thread, a question thread, answer 4 and 5 threads, and every reebok classic leather gets its own thread that 5 people post in once. If you want to clean this section up, be consistent. It just seems like this is the only thread being picked on. I'm fine with one official thread for a brand, but why pick and choose? I see garbage threads all the time that get left alone.

Footlocker x Asics commercials

I don't really care much either way, but I just don't see the logic of locking them when individual shoes from every other brand get separate threads and they aren't locked. Why are we drawing the line at this? We have a reebok thread, a dmx run 10 thread, a question thread, answer 4 and 5 threads, and every reebok classic leather gets its own thread that 5 people post in once. If you want to clean this section up, be consistent. It just seems like this is the only thread being picked on. I'm fine with one official thread for a brand, but why pick and choose? I see garbage threads all the time that get left alone.
Those are all different models. I'd be fine with a gel lite thread, a gel saga thread, etc... But we don't need an asics, or a gel lite and a RF gel lite thread.

Literally been waiting all day but I got caught the ups guy on the way to the chinos

Now the Knicks need to bring home a W and today will be a good day

Finally got confirmation today, but was never worried about it one way or the other. Because ad I stated a few pages back, the guy told me he was handling all the orders himself and and was doing single orders frat and so on. He told me if you got an order confirmation with the 5 digit number, "you're good."

Back
Top Bottom