Asics Love?!? Where is it?

"clean" is not a good word for these, in fact, they look quite dirty... the blue is so dull, looks faded and aged, and the midsole doesn't even look vintage, it looks peed on...

i know the look they were going for, but i wouldn't call these "clean" at all...

just not my thang, and i'm quite sure no on foot pix will change my mind at all...

i really think a lot of people are just buying into the hype, but for those who really like these, i hope you get your pairs!

You are ridiculous, dude. Yes, I think they are clean. I assure you that your opinion won't sway mine.

I would rather own GR pairs from FTL and FTA than these ugly sh*ts. They are hideous and all hype. CW doesn't turn me on at all. But, its my opinion.

Navy/Orange <<<<<<<< St Alfred

Blaze Orange<<<<<<< St Alfred
Fixed
I would rather own GR pairs from FTL and FTA Saint Alfred's amazing collaboration  than these ugly sh*ts  the rights to my butt virginity. They are hideous  beautiful  and all hype  mighty. CW doesn't turn me on at all Gets me hot as the sun in the pants. But, its my opinion.
Fixed
Everybody says they don't feel them, but come June 15th, they'll be the first ones to cop them smh
With all the hate on the STAs hopefully that will make it easier for me to double up. 
#TeamStAl

With all the hate on the STAs hopefully that will make it easier for me to double up. 
thats an awesome pic man.

just noticed these have the memory foam insole as well? safe to say that all future gl3s will have them im thinking...

:lol:. Dudes was begging mods for RF's asics to have its own thread...I come in here for info on the St Alfred's and I see the Flamingos being talked about :lol:. Still don't understand the logic between two different threads talking about the same shoes :rofl:.

laugh.gif
. Dudes was begging mods for RF's asics to have its own thread...I come in here for info on the St Alfred's and I see the Flamingos being talked about
laugh.gif
. Still don't understand the logic between two different threads talking about the same shoes
roll.gif
because there are Asics heads and then there are Fieg beasts.

Navy/Orange >>> ECP

:nerd:

cosign.

in fact, navy / orange over everything that's come out in the last year or more, asics wise...

good colorway, good materials, not as much unnecessary hype (really just cuz there's enough to go around), good all around... i wish more releases were like that.

lot of people call 'em "un-coves"...

wanna see 'em with light grey laces (or the rope laces that came with the neptunes would prolly be nice too)...

nice pick up. you should wear them tho!

think ima go scope out the stas before I make a decision, I think they're going to be a lil muted but we'll see.

When in to HOH just to look around in an off day last week... And came out with this. Totally unexpected. Will post better pictures later.

Also came across these customs on Instagram...

Seeing how you said they came in today, I would like to think you know the market.
Oh not really.

Just saw these and liked the CW, wanted to try my luck with it. Since we don't have a sneaker culture here in my country they were sold as overstock.

But as now I can see fleabay prices are insane tho, are they real?

Back
Top Bottom