Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got my Kill Bill's earlier today

Thanks sdsualum for the link :nthat:

here's a pic of these 2 i don't recall seeing b4:
im pretty sure i've seen in them in the same list of stock photos you've posted before for the upcoming cws for fall.  but if these are actual photos you took in-store, fill us in..

Last edited:
here's a pic of these 2 i don't recall seeing b4:

im pretty sure i've seen in them in the same list of stock photos you've posted before for the upcoming cws for fall.  but if these are actual photos you took in-store, fill us in..

Only concrete info I've found is from End:
Asics Gel Lyte III - White/Pink/Black - £105 - 3rd August
Asics GT-II - Purple/White/Black - £95 - 3rd August

I imagine that release date is a little before the US, it seems to be that way with most. I like both but prefer the GLIII, not because of model per se but the use of the colors.

is that purple?
nerd.gif

interesting group of colors there.. little too much going on for me. think it woulda looked better if it was all the same color with teal accents

Did they change the color of the inner liner? Cause these looked better in the preview...
Both these and the ones in the mag are samples so we'll see how they turn out in the end. We all know what happened with the St Alfred's..... Hopefully these don't disappoint.

any word on the st alfreds??? i keep hearing that the release date is being postponed. called out a few boutiques in socal and they all have no idea when they are coming in :/ prices on ebay for them are nuts!! $300+

any word on the st alfreds??? i keep hearing that the release date is being postponed. called out a few boutiques in socal and they all have no idea when they are coming in :/ prices on ebay for them are nuts!! $300+

eBay is the only way (as far as I know)

I thought they droped on the 15th everywere and sold out. St Alfred was the only one that apparently "sold them" at a later date.

Too late. St Alfred released them on the 15th and everyone else on the 22nd. If you haven't gotten your pair by now eBay is your only option.

Back
Top Bottom