Asics Love?!? Where is it?

By the time you get them from size, they'll already be out in the states haha.

QFT. My size? Order for the shadows never came and they didnt give tracking and they also never responded to any of my emails. Had to file a claim with paypal. I will never buy from them again

QFT. My size? Order for the shadows never came and they didnt give tracking and they also never responded to any of my emails. Had to file a claim with paypal. I will never buy from them again
dang that sucks. never had any problems with size? myself but i've heard mixed reactions. same thing happened with my friend and titolo though hahaha but he never filed a claim

12.5 doesn't get made often in Asics retros.

How much were the camos on size?

Hoping my End order ships soon. If the materials are right I can see them being my fav Asics this year even over the Miamis.

12.5 doesn't get made often in Asics retros.

How much were the camos on size?

Hoping my End order ships soon. If the materials are right I can see them being my fav Asics this year even over the Miamis.

They were 95gbp. Comes out to around $155 shipped

Last edited:
That sucks...Size? has always been pretty good to me. I hate that there's no tracking, but last time I ordered 2 shoes and they got here super fast.

Anyone know when to expect the Volcano V's release? Those and urban camos are most likely going to be my last pickups for the year 

That sucks...Size? has always been pretty good to me. I hate that there's no tracking, but last time I ordered 2 shoes and they got here super fast.

Size will always use express international shipping with tracking when ordering two pairs or more. When you order one pair, however, they use regular international snail mail

Last edited:
Size will always use express international shipping with tracking when ordering two pairs or more. When you order one pair, however, they use regular international snail mail
That's what I heard, but I never got tracking info. It just showed up at my door a few days later lol.

Heads up for dudes that preordered from Hanon. My urban camos should be here Monday, check your emails.

Yep.

Aince i copped the bel airs for $92 i can splurge and drop $150-$160 on urban camos ........ maybe

For theguy looking for 12.5 I've purchased that size in asics from renarts before. They carry it in the gel lyte 3 for sure. Maybe other shoes too.

For theguy looking for 12.5 I've purchased that size in asics from renarts before. They carry it in the gel lyte 3 for sure. Maybe other shoes too.

Will keep that in mind when they get the camos (hopefully)

Last edited:
best i can do wit camera phone

repped for those camo pix. they look great!

wish my pair would hurry up and get here!

i have a feeling i'm gonna end up sticking with the black laces, but i have a pair of ropes i wanna try.

I always wondered are y'all nigs wearing no-show socks or just no socking it and praying them joints don't start smelling like Lays Salt & Vinegar potatoe chips? Btw, nice execution on the fit tho
Haha appreciate it, and no show socks from journeys. 

Just came back from Detroit so I missed the Urban Camo release. Let me guess.... instant sellout everywhere? Cuz those were retail or die for me

Back
Top Bottom