Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Zappos will soon be releasing urban camos PM and I can show you how to get an alert as soon as they stock them since there are TONS of lurkers out there trying to top and resell a GR pisses me off

the fact that theyve SOLD on ebay for $160-$230 is sickening. there is one pair that SOLD for $289.99 :x

Last edited:
i asked finishline for an update on urban camos and they said next month in stores and online

i asked about the christmas pack also and they dont have anything on it yet 

Haha I posted the info about Packers and multiple people I've never seen with low post counts come in to say thanks..
I'm one of those people lol. I actually just joined yesterday, but at least I joined in order to help someone find their shoes, not to ask questions.

Epitome ATL has the urban camos in stock right now, I know they only got a limited stock in though so give them a call if you're in need especially if your in ATL they do take phone orders. Not quite sure about shipping but its worth a try for those that have struck out so far 

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Like these better than the northern lights. 
smokin.gif

Proper just tweeted they have the Urban Camos, not sure if they are doing phone orders but it doesnt hurt to try

(562) 628-9100

Bows and Arrows

Asics Gel Lyte III "Urban Camo" (Light Grey/Capitan Blue) Available Now In Store Only and Available Online Tomorrow 10/26 At 1pm.

Phone Orders Not Accepted

Does anyone know if KITH sent rope laces with black/tan orders?
Based of site pics they didnt put any rope laces in any GL3s not sure where the rope laces coming with them came from, wishful thinkin i guess ... unless someone can say they got ropes sent with their order...

Id say Answer is no

Personally dont get the rope lace hype

Last edited:
biggest size left there is a 8.5, think im just gonna save my money for those new hanons and the footpatrol sauconys 

Based of site pics they didnt put any rope laces in any GL3s not sure where the rope laces coming with them came from, wishful thinkin i guess ... unless someone can say they got ropes sent with their order...

Id say Answer is no

Personally dont get the rope lace hype

The only GRs that they released with the rope laces were the Vs. I'm pretty sure he only did that as a marketing tactic, since he was getting ready to drop a V himself.

Last edited:
The only GRs that they released with the rope laces were the Vs. I'm pretty sure he only did that as a marketing tactic, since he was getting ready to drop a V himself.

Makes sense. There are still sizes available in both cws in the manhattan store. Idk if you can phone order though. It doesn't hurt to try. They're $110 plus shipping/tax if possible.

Back
Top Bottom