Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Coastal Kicks is taking phone orders for the UCs .. not much buzz on their IG about it

Last edited:
There's a Fieg thread for that.....

Anyway... Got shipping info from packers for urban camos. No est delivery date yet, just says label created.

how does packer choose ups ground or usps?  ups ground is so slow too hawaii while usps is actually good.  there was only one shipping option for $15
It might have to do with location? Shipments not too far away get usps, out of state get ups? My guess.

Is anyone else as underwhelmed by the quality of the Urban Camos as I am? Just received mine from packers. The shoe looks and feels sloppy to me..... I guess you can't expect too much from a mass produced GR, but i still think they could have done a little better. 
its not the worst, but it can be better.  the navy GRs far surpass the camos' quality, but whatever.  i'm used to nike quality anyway

UC materials are definitely "GR-"level" but fit and finish was pretty solid on my pair. Actual materials used are definitely nothing to write home about.

hopefully zappos drops these soon.

Last edited:
It might have to do with location? Shipments not too far away get usps, out of state get ups? My guess.
when orderd those kamikazes they sent em USPS, but the UCs are coming UPS .. im on the other side of the country

Just got my shipping from Packer for my Urban Camos. Still waiting on PYS to send the shipping confirmation for my Santas. :smokin

Just got my shipping from Packer for my Urban Camos. Still waiting on PYS to send the shipping confirmation for my Santas.
smokin.gif
Im waiting on the shipping confirmation as well. Ill post here when and if I get it. Please do the same! Those santas are FIRE.

Still waiting on Packers & PYS shipping notification... I'm pretty sure ill get my shipping notification from PYS for the Santa's, but kind of worried about Packers not cancelling my order, because i remember when they dropped they sold out multiple times and seemed like they kept restocking like (3 times), can anyone confirm that they truly kept restocking the Urban Camo's for Packer's online release, thanks (Peace of Mind) 

Extra butter release any info on the Gel Lyte Vs from the Death List pack? Skipped the Copperheads for the UC's but those GL V's are catching my eye 

Back
Top Bottom