Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I've got a funny feeling that i'm gonna get home from work one day and it will be a package just sitting on my door step (which I HATE!!). I was told that you could use your order confirmation number as a reference number and check UPS like that I havent been successful so far but you may have better luck than me 

I just did a order number reference check and FINALLY got a UPS tracking label...Thanks Kith for returning my emails with an update..!:smh:
Like others stated...I'm not ordering GRs from them again...Now that I know my local shop gets majority of these Asics releases...going to them from now on...Moda3 FTW!

I just did a order number reference check and FINALLY got a UPS tracking label...Thanks Kith for returning my emails with an update..!
mean.gif

Like others stated...I'm not ordering GRs from them again...Now that I know my local shop gets majority of these Asics releases...going to them from now on...Moda3 FTW!
Yea mine finally started working for me too... at 5pm 3 days after my order lol... unfortunately its just a shipping label that was created so the wait continue. Rudolphs next week I suppose. Thats what I get for being impatient and not waiting on my go to spot here in the city 

Yea mine finally started working for me too... at 5pm 3 days after my order lol... unfortunately its just a shipping label that was created so the wait continue. Rudolphs next week I suppose. Thats what I get for being impatient and not waiting on my go to spot here in the city 
Still waiting for mine.  Should have cancelled my order and ordered from Concpts.

Don't raise your pitch forks at Kith quite yet, if you haven't received shipping info make sure you try tracking by your order number. I think they are processing a bunch of orders the last couple days and just haven't sent out emails.

Last edited:
Don't raise your pitch forks at Kith quite yet, if you haven't received shipping info make sure you try tracking by your order number. I think they are processing a bunch of orders the last couple days and just haven't sent out emails.
According to the email I received the order I placed on Saturday will be shipping out sometime during the next 48 hours.

I got my shipping confirmation on my 2 orders from Kith. But it's strange cause I place 1 order yesterday and 1 order on Saturday and I still see people don't receive their tracking lol

Back
Top Bottom