Asics Love?!? Where is it?

these are the only GL3's i HAD to size up on, cuz a 12 hurt my toes, the length was too short. the problem is they don't usually make 12.5, so if i have to size up it's from a 12 all the way to a 13.

it's crazy tho, how my GL3's range from 13 to an 11.5, cuz i took a chance on a 11.5 on these (cuz i've never seen a single size 12 come up for sale), and they fit PERFECT, just like most size 12's:

ebay has a full size run of the Urban Camo Asics right now for 94.99 with free shipping.  The user is megakicks and they have like 15000+ positive feedback.  I know I can't post the link but just search that user or the shoe; I just checked 5 minutes ago and all sizes were in stock (with 2 or more of each available).

Hope this helps some of those still trying for a pair without paying too much!

Santas came today from Ubiq and Maroons Tues from Extra Butter

Some complained about the suede on the UCs, these maroons ashy as F... idc though i still like em

My maroons are actually really buttery and smooth. Not collab buttery but really nice and smooth compared to my UC's. It's the luck of the draw from the GR game.

Dont mistake my comment for a complaint though, because I have none. I am pleased with my purchase/pair. Yes it would have been nice to have a deeper suede like some of the pics that were posted BUT it doesnt change my "like" for them.

Glad I can take a break from buying shoes. Especially with xmas coming and needing to buy stuff for others. Would have made it hard to pass on something to buy the fam xmas gifts. 

Back
Top Bottom