Asics Love?!? Where is it?

apparently the aztec gliii will have an epirus counterpart

asics-aztec-pack.jpg

asics-gel-lyte-3-epirus-aztec-pack-02-540x361.jpg

asics-gel-lyte-3-epirus-aztec-pack-06-540x361.jpg

asics-gel-lyte-3-epirus-aztec-pack-07-540x361.jpg
does anyone have solid info on these, are they guna release these stateside i need the GL IIIs

Snake Charmers finally arrived. Materials and quality are pretty on point. Def a unique cw, too.
Got mine too. Funny thing is I emailed them asking if I could add the socks after I ordered, and they sold out before they got back to me about it. 

Socks magically included free of charge. 

Also Re: DL5 pack - 

If anyone has a 10.5 in the Sidewinders let me know. I know size swaps never work out, but I'd be willing to attempt a swap for your 10.5 with my 10 (Or sell to me and I'll just sell my size 10 at that price)

Last edited:

Got mine too. Funny thing is I emailed them asking if I could add the socks after I ordered, and they sold out before they got back to me about it. 

Socks magically included free of charge. 

Also Re: DL5 pack - 

If anyone has a 10.5 in the Sidewinders let me know. I know size swaps never work out, but I'd be willing to attempt a swap for your 10.5 with my 10 (Or sell to me and I'll just sell my size 10 at that price)
 thats awesome. i have to say they're the nicest people i have encountered at a shoe store. 

Thanks for the info. Might have to go with the 10. I hate long narrow shoes tho. Double up on the socks

Get them if you can. The quality is on point and a very comfortable shoe. They do run a half size big, but double up on socks and its all good.

Get them if you can. The quality is on point and a very comfortable shoe. They do run a half size big, but double up on socks and its all good.
Sneakerfiend got a restock on the Packers sizes 8.5-12 for retail price…$140!!! and get $15 off your order by using code: FIENDING.

http://sneakerfiend.bigcartel.com/product/packers-shoes-x-asics-gel-kayano-trainer

Don't sleep!

Was able to get on that restock for my right size. Appreciate the link and the discount.... Great to hear quality is on point and the comfort will be a plus in any shoe now a days. Thanks to all that replied and offered suggestions..... finally got em in a 9.5 8)

Back
Top Bottom