Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Custom Snowman

do you know how much they charge for shipping? i tried calling a few times but it went from being a busy signal to just not picking up at all.
Not sure, didn't get around to asking, but I would assume $15 on the high end.

They do a lot of phone orders (check out their site). Cool guy answered and he said they've been pretty slammed once it hit Sneaker Steal.

Not crazy about that CW on that snowman custom but it did inspire me to find some rope laces for them

Actually do agree with you for once proto, the iii is a much better model than the v in my eyes. The shape, and the way they look on foot is just better imo. So much so I've contemplated selling all my v's. I don't really need the money so I'll just sit on them til they all start to dry up and cash out then.

Last edited:
Actually do agree with you for once proto, the iii is a much better model than the v in my eyes. The shape, and the way they look on foot is just better imo. So much so I've contemplated selling all my v's. I don't really need the money so I'll just sit on them til they all start to dry up and cash out then.

Yeah, I just don't like the shape of em as much (especially looking down on them on foot, they look wide and bulky), and I think the III looks more sleek and futuristic (they have more differing lines in the profile of the shape, like how the toe box sits low, and the top of the split tongue sticks up, etc. Where as the V is so bulky it almost looks like you just have 5 pairs of socks on, lol).

The V is more comfortable cuz of the sock liner, but that liner also looks terrible on anyone with big ankles I've noticed. Wide feet make the split tongue on III's split open more, but I actually like that about them, I think that's one of the things that looks so cool and futuristic about the model, so it doesn't bother me (mine also split open a lot cuz I lace them mega loose)...

I've only bought 2 or 3 pairs of V's, and it's only cuz I really like the colorway enough to get over not being the biggest fan of the model. That and they are mega comfortable.

Anyone else notice the large influx of fake GLV embers? They actually look pretty close to the original... at least to the untrained eye.

Yeah, I just don't like the shape of em as much (especially looking down on them on foot, they look wide and bulky), and I think the III looks more sleek and futuristic (they have more differing lines in the profile of the shape, like how the toe box sits low, and the top of the split tongue sticks up, etc. Where as the V is so bulky it almost looks like you just have 5 pairs of socks on, lol).

The V is more comfortable cuz of the sock liner, but that liner also looks terrible on anyone with big ankles I've noticed. Wide feet make the split tongue on III's split open more, but I actually like that about them, I think that's one of the things that looks so cool and futuristic about the model, so it doesn't bother me (mine also split open a lot cuz I lace them mega loose)...

I've only bought 2 or 3 pairs of V's, and it's only cuz I really like the colorway enough to get over not being the biggest fan of the model. That and they are mega comfortable.
you took the words right outta my mouth lol

Hmm.. Iv seen one pair of Fake embers. But yeah you have point manufracturers are catching on. And i have also seen a couple fake Volcano as well. 

i really wish gel lyte iii's were as comfortable as glv's. they would undoubtedly be the GOAT runner no questions asked

man, they better drop here in the US... i need like 3 pairs... i was gonna iD some all white hyperfuse AM90's until i saw those...

put them up against an all white GL-V and you'll see how much better looking, aesthetically, the III model is over the V...

while some might indeed prefer the V, a lot of it is just that that's all that's mostly been dropping lately, so the hype is on them...

GL-III is and will forever be the GOAT asics tho (even your lord and savior RF has said that, in fact he called them his fav runner of all time, from any brand)... and most will agree in a few years when the dust settles...

Agreed. GLV looks dope in pics but on feet they look terrible.

For me, the GOATS runner will always be the air max 1 (before they ruined the toe) and the New balance 997

Hopefully "White Friday" is coming soon. Antsy for info.

No silhouette is touching the AM1 from mid-2008 and back. 

af1 if i catch you on the street in philly you catching this fade for not hitting me up for the hufquakes. 

Last edited:
Hopefully "White Friday" is coming soon. Antsy for info.

No silhouette is touching the AM1 from mid-2008 and back. 

af1 if i catch you on the street in philly you catching this fade for not hitting me up for the hufquakes. 

:rofl: totally slipped my mind homie, 100%

I listed them on Facebook and ended up doing a package deal with the Atmos

Man when is journeys going to ship my shoes...ordered back on 10/9, and they had a restock already...

5.5 copped from Defining moments retail free shipping. That sz is only avail on UNDFTD so it was slim pickins.

Back
Top Bottom