Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Available at piils paris
Infos on them at
http://sneakersaddict.com/gel-lyte-v-premium-outdoor-par-asics-89456

Youll have to understand france tho

just as a heads up. anybody that ordered the FF, mine still says invoiced but is already in the mail. got a message from ups yesterday. itll arrive on the 30th. ordered on the 19th at 1:03pm EST. 

just as a heads up. anybody that ordered the FF, mine still says invoiced but is already in the mail. got a message from ups yesterday. itll arrive on the 30th. ordered on the 19th at 1:03pm EST. 
invoiced = shipped

Both my orders still say requested tho 
mean.gif

Last edited:
kith probably wont ship out till the 3rd , went there this saturday morning to get the dels n they said they made a mistake putting them out before the 3rd

kith probably wont ship out till the 3rd , went there this saturday morning to get the dels n they said they made a mistake putting them out before the 3rd
Lol yeah I ordered the Dali's and the bodegas. Got only the bodegas today and got scared so I emailed kith and they said my order is still good and the dalis will be shipped out soon

Good to know Kith is still honoring that mixup. Usually when an item sells out it is still left on the site for a while. The Dali page was completely taken down.

Yup really seems undftd's filling orders backwards. I placed my order at 8PM EST (super late i know) and my order's shipped already.

ohhhhhh never knew. still havent gotten a shipping email from undft or tracking on the site. but i dont mind lol. 
If you have a My UPS or UPS Quantum View account, you would get a notification from them before Undefeated sends you one (if they even send one). I ordered the solebox guidance 93 from them and never received a shipping confirmation, except through UPS.

My friend ordered the FF before me and has received confirmation through UPS, not Undefeated. On Undefeated's site, his order now says 'invoiced' while mine still says 'requested'. I don't think Undefeated has a specific order when it comes to picking orders to process.

Keep missing multiple "decent" deals on the Miami GLIII ($400 shipped is a pathetic price to call decent, but I digress). I'm beginning to think I'll never own them at a price I'm willing to spend 
mad.gif

Edit. meant to post in PF thread but still sadderday night live over here 

Last edited:
Commonwealth is dropping another  Gel Lyte V some time in January, "da Vinci" themed, Earth tones for the colorway, haven't seen em yet, but they sound promising 

Back
Top Bottom