Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The midsole imo throws the whole shoe off the packer, but glad to see some cats in here rocking them.

Please tell those STA aren't a 9.5/10

1st pair arrived last night, these are sick in person. Went with my normal gl3 size and they fit just like any other. Probably gonna move this pair once my special box pair arrives though, as this pair was my Plan B pair

What size are those?

1st pair arrived last night, these are sick in person. Went with my normal gl3 size and they fit just like any other. Probably gonna move this pair once my special box pair arrives though, as this pair was my Plan B pair

Where did you get it?! Size?

Lolol thanks guys. Couldn't believe he'd want to do that trade either, but he did. It'll be my consolation for the packers.

And they're a size 8. :smile:

My atlantics came in today as well and they are indeed really good. I immediately gave them a much needed upgrade and i am loving them now. Still need a few more rounds of paint to clean up the lines a bit. They kinda remind me of navy aquas. 
where'd you get those shoe trees??

Some kid I meet in middle school hmu asking if the packers gl3 released already, I know some stores released them but anyone know what stores in the states didn't yet?

Bait is just trying to hype them up. So what if theyre limited quantities, they will sit. No need for a raffle at all

Back
Top Bottom