Asics Love?!? Where is it?

praying that the concepts land at some other spots like the dirty bucks....can't even imagine what the nyc location will look like if they end up dropping there. 
mean.gif

praying that the concepts land at some other spots like the dirty bucks....can't even imagine what the nyc location will look like if they end up dropping there. 
mean.gif
I'm not gonna get all worked up about this one, despite being my fav of the 25ths so far, already anticipating striking out 
ohwell.gif

So Bait has had good customer support but man did they f up this release. They have two big drops coming up and they knew they had a bad site and they did nothing! It wasnt even a live drop either it was a raffle. smh. Shops need to be way more professional if they want my money. pass.

they will drop in every single account that had the previous anniversary models.
That's what I'm hoping for man, it would only be right... 

If this certain place that likes to play film reels ends up dropping them, then I will be a happy camper. 

btw dude still working on that pm! 
wink.gif

Last edited:
That's what I'm hoping for man, it would only be right... 

If this certain place that likes to play film reels ends up dropping them, then I will be a happy camper. 

btw dude still working on that pm! :wink:  
Hehe np! No hurry hehehe! :tongue:
Regarding the release, this is what titolo support told me..and makes sense! No idea how easy it is going to be though!!

Finally got through :rolleyes

For everyone still trying...if you get past the submit order page and get redirected to your cart (which will still have the shoes in there) you should check for an e-mail confirmation or your bank to see if you've been charged before you attempt to go through the steps again.

is that true? I dont remember that but it is true that they dont have limited kicks like they used to. 
[/quote]

Supposedly campers for Yeezy 1 where told previous night 250, then opening it was 500

whew finally got through on bait. literally took a whole day but got confirmation asap. good luck to those still trying.

Back
Top Bottom