Asics Love?!? Where is it?

thats a good look...511s?

ended up pulling the trigger on the baits. got a pair for me and a pair for my boy. hopefully they are at least a LITTLE close to how they look in the filtered pics.

they don't look as bad as people make them out to be

if they were limited i think more people would be copping

love the warriors, but the Baits just don't do much for me

^ agreed x 2

Baits not doing anything for me either...would prefer the Denims over these, (BTW any news if the all black/mostly leather denims will be released here?) Think there's enough GR's coming out soon that I prefer over these Baits.

Even tho I got the email I'm gonna pass on the Bait Splash City. The shape just looks too off for me to spend $150 on.

Need to see a better pic but these got potential

anyone think i could get away with a size 9 in gel kayanos? specifically the footpatrol collab? im a sz10 in gl3/glv i wear  a9.5 in n9000s and sauconys or would that be pushing it? 

anyone think i could get away with a size 9 in gel kayanos? specifically the footpatrol collab? im a sz10 in gl3/glv i wear  a9.5 in n9000s and sauconys or would that be pushing it? 
pushing it. There is extra room for wide footers but I would think it will be hella snug. You'd have to take insoles out and I hate doing that because ruins the comfort in the shoe. 

Last edited:

That's your correct size. I have a 9 in the FootPatrols. Unless you have a wide foot, then you're fine. 9.5s will be boats on you. Look at my sig and you'll see my sizes.

Last edited:
Need to see a better pic but these got potential

Eager for these but i wonder if the toe is leather or suede i cant tell

I think id make the symbol all black and add purple speckles to the white midsole.

Still hurt about no being able to get the NB tassie devil from years back so these need to be copped

Eager for these but i wonder if the toe is leather or suede i cant tell

I think id make the symbol all black and add purple speckles to the white midsole.

Still hurt about no being able to get the NB tassie devil from years back so these need to be copped
i saw a better pic...they're suede

That's your correct size. I have a 9 in the FootPatrols. Unless you have a wide foot, then you're fine. 9.5s will be boats on you. Look at my sig and you'll see my sizes.

Really you fit a full size down still in kayanos? Ugh I found someone selling a pads 9 for a good price and I've never seen any 9.5s for sale

Took a photo cause those joggers make the shoe look awkward. Not every runner is meant to go with a pair of Gray Nike Fleece. 

This picture is unfiltered. I've been back and forth with Bait and to be frank, a lot of their collabs have little details that kinda ruin the shoe. The baby oil thing, the weird metal weed pipe screen looking stuff on their GL3's, etc. These are actually thorough and hard to discredit. The suede is cool. It's better than GR quality. The little pinky toe area that's white, is a soft leather. The Asics branding is 3M as well.I came in not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. At $150 they're straight. 

Last edited:

Think ima have to make these my first asics cop of the year... 
Aren't these a japan exclusive? From what I've read there going to do an in-store release so idk if they will ever make it stateside considering its a limited release and they would have to pass through japan and UK online first right? They are sick as hell though I sure do hope they make it here lol

Aren't these a japan exclusive? From what I've read there going to do an in-store release so idk if they will ever make it stateside considering its a limited release and they would have to pass through japan and UK online first right? They are sick as hell though I sure do hope they make it here lol
they'll make it to the US, a list was posted a few days ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom