Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^ I think those persimmon-dye (Kabaishi or something like that) colored ones look pretty sweet too!

finally picked up a pair of alpines, i usually go with rope laces in my gl3s but thinking these might look better with the standard laces, anyone do a lace swap with em yet?

I prefer them over the diamond sagas too bad I'm broke atm. Hope everyone that wants them can cop tomorrow!

I prefer them over the diamond sagas too bad I'm broke atm. Hope everyone that wants them can cop tomorrow!
Ubiq did a good job on these.

Can we start making bets if the site crashes tomorrow or not? My money is on it crashes, lock of the century.

Yeah they look incredible here. I'm assuming they will slowly roll out ww like the last okayama denim pair.
these had so much potential

then the 2 different colors from the midsole to the outsole killed it for me for some reason - and that feminine looking sock liner graphic
mean.gif

Just for clarification....If I'm a 11 in GL3 & 10.5 in GL5, would I be good in a 10.5 in Speeds?
Sounds like you could go either way. If you like a looser fit go with 11. If you like a tight/snug fitting shoe I would go with a 10.5

Not a floral fan, but my jeans would cover that design. Glad another okayama denim sneaker is coming out. The other sneakers in the pack were ok, but they were all kinda bland to me. These and the kakishibus! Hopefully these denim sneaker doesn't look wack with my raws.

Yo anyone on here own the colorado 85 WOEI 2's?

I sized down from 9.5 to 9US in my GL3 WOEI because of the leather liner and insole.  IIRC People normally wear a half down from their GL3 size in colorado 85/onitsuka tiger but Im not sure if I should go down a full size because of the leather liner?  I know this pair doesnt have the leather insole, so I could maybe get away with the 9.

TLDR:  What size did people go with in the WOEI 2 compared to GL3?

Back
Top Bottom