Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Amazing deal for one of the best gl3 ever made (IMO).

what do you guys think of these GLV SBGT X Kickslab ? Anyone own these?

I've always wanted these but can't find a good deal out of it

Just got my Kois in the mail.  Definitely see what everyone was saying about the materials, but I still think its a fire pair.  Gonna rock these heavy.  Didn't cop much in 2016, but closed out with Kois, SG and ST.  Need to take a little break now.

Just got my Kois in the mail.  Definitely see what everyone was saying about the materials, but I still think its a fire pair.  Gonna rock these heavy.  Didn't cop much in 2016, but closed out with Kois, SG and ST.  Need to take a little break now.
The CW for Kois are amazing but yes people hate on the GR materials.  I could care less, I still like my pair and never see myself parting ways with them.

what do you guys think of these GLV SBGT X Kickslab ? Anyone own these?

I've always wanted these but can't find a good deal out of it
I do and like them. I was seeing $225 all day on pairs a few months ago, but that could have changed since then. I haven't bothered checking around lately though.

Nice... just got the Flamingos last week, love em.

Slowly building up my collection while the beasts flock to the UB resell
$85 a pop?

On a scale of 1 to beat, what are they?
Bottoms aren't in top shape but I can clean them. Not that beat honestly 

Nice... just got the Flamingos last week, love em.

Slowly building up my collection while the beasts flock to the UB resell
$85 a pop?

On a scale of 1 to beat, what are they?
Bottoms aren't in top shape but I can clean them. Not that beat honestly 

yea i'd jump on that, essentially getting mints at a decent price and 8balls for free

if Bwood posts his flamingos again, i might have to forgo getting the RF UBs, and cave on a pair for $600 ( :x )

grails for me

Last edited:
What to look out for when bidding on ebay? Basically what do I need to look for in general to legit check the shoes? Or are there even fakes of ascis?!?! I would hope no one would try to replicate some aspics.

there are def fakes. research and use better judgement. also you are protected if you do buy fakes off ebay return them file a claim. 

Do GL3s squeak after the first couple of wears, or do I have a bad pair? I bought the All White Denim GL3s and they were Spongebob status after 8 hours.

I'd never had a pair of Asics before then so it kinda threw me off of buying 3s. My GLVs are some of the most comfortable shoes I have and they don't squeak on me, but I'm afraid they will.

Is this common for GLs?

Mine don't really squeak, but I have quite a few pairs of both GL-IIIs & Vs where the sole/midsole/insole (not sure which) right foot kind of "pops" with every step. Feels like a snapping right under my arch like the shoe separates and snaps back together. It's really weird, and only happens with Asics. No idea what actually causes it.

When i returned my AM 90s to END i got a fedex label from them but my shoes were damaged so it might be different

The agave green GT2s that titolo just dropped look pretty decent :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom