Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

That thread :wow:

Some of y'all need government jobs... Can't believe y'all found that much on dude

Lol didn't you just ask me to forward your script when you got it copy written? Yeah I recall that would be you in my PM box

It would be epic if one of you MD cats went to the dealership and took pictures of famb on the job.

Infinite reps would be bestowed upon thee

Son his own words didn't make any sense.

How you got 7 bank accounts but don't hold any money in them?

He was backtracking like a mutha ******

Never saw that. I didn't spend much time in either of these threads outside of giving him props on the Rolls and asking what exactly a hedge fund was in here.
Just judging off some of his posts in other threads like the Designer Clothes thread, I saw him post his Tom Ford suit. So just little posts like that led me to believe that he actually has some sort of wealth.

But yeah I did find that RR thread motivational because I'm a young kid myself trying to become successful in my own field and the people I see that have accumulated wealth around me look nothing like I do.

Nah I could understand why anyone would believe him. ****, when he would post in the Post Your Car thread everyone including myself believed him cause who else would have money to cop those kinds of whips?

You don't have to be filthy rich to afford nice suits and expensive footwear. But once you start making threads about copping half a million dollar whips, eyebrows soar, and suspicion arises.

Last edited:
Nah I could understand why anyone would believe him. ****, when he would post in the Post Your Car thread everyone including myself believed him cause who else would have money to cop those kinds of whips?

You don't have to be filthy right to afford nice suits and expensive footwear. But once you start making threads about copping half a million dollar whips, eyebrows soar, and suspicion arises.

Yup, oh well. Like I said I don't gain or lose anything from this anyway. The whole ordeal is interesting though, and I hope no one really was scammed out of their money if he really is fraudulent.

GSC just replying to things irrelevant from the actual topic to show his face now

Last edited:
Lol didn't you just ask me to forward your script when you got it copy written? Yeah I recall that would be you in my PM box

Fam I'm pretty sure I mentioned that I was literally just in talks with you about helping me out in this thread AND the last one where dudes pulled your card. I'll be more than happy to post our PM conversation.

I was one of the dudes who said it wouldn't matter if the **** was true or not. Funny you don't reply to all the claims made against you, but you try to call me out as if I was one of the dudes slurping you up in the past. I asked if you had connects in the entertainment biz, simple as that.

Last edited:
I'll just say this, I called dude out on page 1 of this thread and knew it was DuckTales early.

The ONLY reason I fell back and gave props in the locked thread was I gave dude the benefit of the doubt based on the fact that NT let him rock for A YEAR with no one else calling him on his facade.

Well maybe, but I wasn't in the thread like that. I don't blame folks for falling for it, because it's crazy that someone would go so far, but damn, how could someone go so far? He obviously had a goal in mind with all of this lying and I'm thinking Shaq and Kobe are right, he wanted to rob people of their money.

:smh:

Ain't gonna lie, I hate being labeled a sucker and don't feel I was in that "slurping" group. At least I don't want to be a member of that group. :lol:

Last edited:
Go on gold st's LinkedIn dude is listed clear as day as one of the people who were also viewed

Im sure thats where jman got dude info from talking about he gonnna post where he went to school :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
denzel.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom