Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

no problem man, ever have any questions or anything hit me up. i can tell you everything you need to avoid doing :lol:

just remember, it's all about risk reward set ups. gotta be willing to risk x to make 3-5 times x. losers are gonna happen but the key is to keep your losers small (always use a stop and never get stubborn or emotional) and try to get the most out of your winners. one way to maximize gains and help with patience is taking targets and raising your stop to breakeven or just above it.

You've been posting about the markets for quite awhile now and i remember you were into silver and maybe even gold awhile back which I had vehemently disagreed with you on. But I'm wondering if you've had much success, no shots at all my man I'm just curious. Like is it really worth it? Are you making substantially more than you would in another line of work given the amount of hours you put in and the amount of training/education it took to get there.

well the gold/silver, i own some physical silver that's just for protection that i plan to keep forever in all honesty. just whatever disposable income that i would waste at a bar or club or whatever, i'll put it toward buying a couple ounces of silver coins.

i actually tried to trade slv and gld a couple of times, once short in december via puts that didn't work and once via calls in january and february which also didn't work and that's about the last time i'll ever trade the etfs :lol: they clearly just dont trade on technicals and it's too much of a headache. but i still like the idea of accumulating some physical with whatever disposable income i would otherwise waste on something stupid.

the way i look at it, i rather struggle and pull out a small pay check in the interim right now instead of putting that time in an office job or teaching or whatever where my salary is capped just for the fact that when i do get great at this and become consistently successful, there isn't a ceiling. plus i love the challenge it offers (the whole journey) and i love the fact that once i become consistently successful, i'm my own boss and i could do this from wherever in the world as long as i have a wifi connection. i find that pretty cool in honesty, not being restricted to an office or particular environment. i really love the idea of the freedom this offers once one becomes consistently successful.

i'm lucky tbh, i'm 25, still live at home and dont have any real bills to pay so i get by with struggling for the time being since I'm not supporting anyone or needing to meet rent or anything like that. if i had those expenses, i'd probably get a night job or something.

i've thought about getting into the actual finance fields, but that stuff just isn't for me. the cold calling, the headache, the idea of managing someone else's money, it's just not for me. i rather have my account and do what i can to grow it. i really love the idea of the challenge and journey and going from lousy to great.

i should also mention I'm also a writer and have been trying to make it in sports journalism the past 2 years as well. it's just annoying trying to make a living through that alone but i enjoy writing about the NBA so i dont care. way i look at it, if i can make a living by trading, i can tolerate not getting paid or paid meagerly to write.

Last edited:
Highly false statement

Maybe because of my age, but I dont know any wealthy (real money) people posting pics as a humble brag on social media. I know of people making "quick cash" some legal and some not posting every high end purchase on social media.

So this dan bilzerian cat on ig is really a fraud per your logic .... who woulda thunk it...just one of those cliche statements you thought sounded good when you typed it

So this dan bilzerian cat on ig is really a fraud per your logic .... who woulda thunk it...just one of those cliche statements you thought sounded good when you typed it
Well in all fairness Dan Bilzerian comes from fraud money. He inherited all of his dads money which was made by financial frauds. 

Even Dan B. with his hundred million net worth would not put an IG header as pompous as "God's Favorite,  ascent to power unfolding before your eyes."
eyes.gif

not only is gold street is a fraud but a major a douche as well...his ig is public now with yet another pic of the same wrapped 07 porsche 
laugh.gif
 not a rolls in sight or any other whip for that matter

Last edited:
no problem man, ever have any questions or anything hit me up. i can tell you everything you need to avoid doing :lol:

just remember, it's all about risk reward set ups. gotta be willing to risk x to make 3-5 times x. losers are gonna happen but the key is to keep your losers small (always use a stop and never get stubborn or emotional) and try to get the most out of your winners. one way to maximize gains and help with patience is taking targets and raising your stop to breakeven or just above it.
About how much would you recommend to start with?

if you've never done this before no more than 1-5k. In all honesty, i recommend you start paper trading for at least 3-6 months first, find consistency, develop your style, and then slowly start in with some real money. i wouldnt put real cash on the line till you turned 1-5k to at least 10-15-25k in a paper account. but keep it small. the less you can burn through the better. 90% of people fail at this and the average lifespan is 18 months.

we're at all time highs, this market is getting volatile, and the fed is likely to raise interest rates. when that happens, we're gonna have a serious correction. quite frankly, this isn't the environment for a beginner.

Last edited:
why zuckerberg always rocking that same hoodie? why jobs always rock da black turtle neck? when you getting this money b you can wear whatever you want.

Not on the lambs wool though!

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1436904/[/URL]"]

Dude in the back ain't even messing with ya crusty feet, man :smh: .
[/quote]
Brah you need a new hair color, this ain't cutting it.

Back
Top Bottom